normiss

iPhone 4 went in!

I say take the GPS function and app from the iPhone and sell it with the Skyhook.
Although given the significantly slower fall rate of the main with the free bag and pilot chute attached.....makes it pretty easy to follow the main.

I say take the GPS function and app from the iPhone and sell it with the Skyhook.
Although given the significantly slower fall rate of the main with the free bag and pilot chute attached.....makes it pretty easy to follow the main.

Or you could go with something like this http://jumpertracker.com/about-jumper-tracker.html
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

That's a heckuva testimonial for that type phone!

Chuck

It sure is.:|

Depending on how many offers$$$ he gets for that Phone from colllectors etc. :ph34r:

No telling what kind of crap is going to start falling from the skyB|

We saw a nice young lady drop her Iphone type from ear height to the asphalt parking lot[:/]

The sound of the phone going in on ashalt was a sound I"ll never forget. The owner was in tears:(. I had nightmares day and night.

The I phone type was in lots of pieces. Front of case over there, back of case in the opposite direction and other phone parts were visable in the general area. :(

I didn't want to get to close to look [:/] The crowd was :o[:/]
One Jump Wonder

That's a heckuva testimonial for that type phone!

Chuck

It sure is.:|

Depending on how many offers$$$ he gets for that Phone from colllectors etc. :ph34r:

No telling what kind of crap is going to start falling from the skyB|

We saw a nice young lady drop her Iphone type from ear height to the asphalt parking lot[:/]

The sound of the phone going in on ashalt was a sound I"ll never forget. The owner was in tears:(. I had nightmares day and night.

The I phone type was in lots of pieces. Front of case over there, back of case in the opposite direction and other phone parts were visable in the general area. :(

I didn't want to get to close to look [:/] The crowd was :o[:/]

Oouuuch!:D

Chuck

Ouch! :P I drop my Samsung POS on pavement all the time and it still works. I have had to take the SIM card out a couple of times to get it to work again. :S It has black spots on it from the shocks but has not broken - yet. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

We saw a nice young lady drop her Iphone type from ear height to the asphalt parking lot

Same thing happened to my friend a few weeks ago. She had bought it 2 days earlier. Good thing she's a spoilt brat who despite being in her 20s, has her mother provide her with $2000 a month to sit at home. Needless to say, the next day she went out and bought 2 new ones.