dzdiva

Have you ever wondered...

On the bottom of some food item that I don't remember which it said, do not flip over.

Hair irons say they may be hot.

Silica gel packets that say 'do not eat'... I mean really, who's the dumbass that thought the stereo he just bought comes with a snack?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

...why they put directions on a shampoo bottle?:S They also give you a number to call. Can you hear the people in that call center..."No Maam, it says rinse, then repeat.":D

I guess there really aren't that many people on DZ.com anymore that were around for *that* Holiday Boogie experience...:o:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Silica gel packets that say 'do not eat'... I mean really, who's the dumbass that thought the stereo he just bought comes with a snack?

LMAO!! Okay now there's wine on my screen.:D
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

A whole bunch of companies use "Green" packing peanuts these days. They're made from corn starch to reduce the need for styrofoam. We used to eat them to fuck with people who didn't know about them yet. They actually dissolve when they come into contact with water.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

...why they put directions on a shampoo bottle?:S They also give you a number to call. Can you hear the people in that call center..."No Maam, it says rinse, then repeat.":D

I guess there really aren't that many people on DZ.com anymore that were around for *that* Holiday Boogie experience...:o:D

Not too many of us old timers left.;)

I most definitely was, officer. Some things actually aren't as cool at the time, as they turn out to be later. Not that it wasn't a shitload of fun back then. ;):)

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Or, "call this 800# to report a stolen card"---on the BACK of the card you no longer have in your possession. :o

LOL!! Then there's the hold message when you call that says "please continue to hold, your call is very important to us. Hanging up will only further your wait."
No shit!!:o

OR, why they put the "Don't let your baby play with this plastic bag"? :S People sure are Dumbs**ts. Must be, or those kind of labels wouldn't be necessary. [:/]

"About 25 children in the United States suffocate each year due to plastic bags, most under the age of one.... ...This has led to voluntary warning labels on some bags which may pose a hazard to small children...."

SOURCE: http://www.cpsc.gov/CPSCPUB/PUBS/5064.html
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

OR, why they put the "Don't let your baby play with this plastic bag"? :S People sure are Dumbs**ts. Must be, or those kind of labels wouldn't be necessary. [:/]

"About 25 children in the United States suffocate each year due to plastic bags, most under the age of one. This has led to voluntary warning labels on some bags which may pose a hazard to small children."

Like I said, complete with those faces :(
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I bought a hat recently. When purchased, there was a small sticker on the hat with a drawing of the hat sitting on water and a note: "I float!" Obviously, a good draw for boaters or fishermen.

BUT, under the statement on the sticker: "Not a personal flotation device."

Who thinks their hat will keep them from drowning?[:/]

We, as a species, are all done for... we just don't know it yet.

Elvisio "instructions on a box of toothpicks?" Rodriguez

That would be the 1971 Stoner (No, not the SAW) who bought the new quadraphonic stereo and had the munchies after setting it up.

G. Jones

"About 25 children in the United States suffocate each year due to plastic bags, most under the age of one.... ...This has led to voluntary warning labels on some bags which may pose a hazard to small children...."

Now, if those ("under the age of one") kids would just read the warnings, they could significantly reduce the number of frivolous lawsuits and huge monetary awards based on dumbass adults allowing them access to the bags in the first place. After all, that is why the warnings are there.:S

G. Jones

a blind person could be in the back seat of a car being chauffeured ;)

Know what, Mr Smarty-pants? Logic in this thread is completely uncalled for. What if the chauffeur is blind?? :P:D

G. Jones

a blind person could be in the back seat of a car being chauffeured ;)

Know what, Mr Smarty-pants? Logic in this thread is completely uncalled for. What if the chauffeur is blind?? :P:D

How will they know where to stick the card?

Put some hair around the slot?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message