ryoder

I wonder if they are hiring...

Though in all seriousness....women still have pectoral muscles buried under the breasts. Trust me coming from someone who lifts and works at a desk all day. Those bastards get super freaking tight and it HURTS [:/] Sitting at a desk working with hands in front of you all day actually leaves your pecs in a contracted and not stretched or even neutral position, thus causing them to tighten.

What does this mean? Men learn how to give good real massages to take care of your ladies ;) They can get the pecs released and you get to play with boobies :D

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

What does this mean? Men learn how to give good real massages to take care of your ladies ;) They can get the pecs released and you get to play with boobies :D

This I KNOW I'M GOOD AT!
;)
Key is knowing how muscles are attached and how they run as well as warming up your hands first.

Amazing how nutty girls get when you give them a good back rub and front rub.....
;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This I KNOW I'M GOOD AT!
;)
Key is knowing how muscles are attached and how they run as well as warming up your hands first.

Amazing how nutty girls get when you give them a good back rub and front rub.....
;)

Why would you rub their backs? There aren't any boobies on their backs.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

;)

Not always true [:/]

http://thechive.com/2009/11/27/the-back-boob-like-the-front-boob-only-disgusting-18-photos/

you're rubbing the wrong woman's boobies.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

This I KNOW I'M GOOD AT!
;)

;)

Work the back to get to the front!

OK most girls who work out and have perky boobies....aka the girls I like....tend to have very stiff muscles right around their shoulder blades. Sometimes even the tendon will have slipped out.

If you know what you are doing, and well I DO KNOW WHAT I'm doing, you can work her back and slowly slide that tendon back into place.
You know you did a good job when she says one of three things
1) wow my arm...it feels so much better how did you do that?
2) Oh that felt bad but in a good way and my neck feels so relaxed now?
3) TAKET THOSE PANTS OFFF NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

Before I became an engineer I actually wanted to be a doctor. Loved how the human body was assembled and how beautiful it is not only in design but also in function.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

This I KNOW I'M GOOD AT!
;)

;)

Work the back to get to the front!

OK most girls who work out and have perky boobies....aka the girls I like....tend to have very stiff muscles right around their shoulder blades. Sometimes even the tendon will have slipped out.

If you know what you are doing, and well I DO KNOW WHAT I'm doing, you can work her back and slowly slide that tendon back into place.
You know you did a good job when she says one of three things
1) wow my arm...it feels so much better how did you do that?
2) Oh that felt bad but in a good way and my neck feels so relaxed now?
3) TAKET THOSE PANTS OFFF NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

Before I became an engineer I actually wanted to be a doctor. Loved how the human body was assembled and how beautiful it is not only in design but also in function.

I find the human body absolutely disgusting...

Women let us stick our tool for urination in them, and we get to put it where they bleed from on a monthly basis. Occasionally, we get excited when we get to stick it where the stinky is.

Tell me that's not disgusting... But it feels great so we don't care.:D

I find the human body absolutely disgusting...

Women let us stick our tool for urination in them, and we get to put it where they bleed from on a monthly basis. Occasionally, we get excited when we get to stick it where the stinky is.

Tell me that's not disgusting... But it feels great so we don't care.

LOL ... you know that part of the female anatomy that bleeds once a month has a specific purpose. It's the male appendage that has more than one use. No I do not find male on female intercourse disgusting. What I find disgusting is when one man sticks his appendage up another man's gateway to the Hersey Highway. But that's just me. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over