CanuckInUSA

Rugby World Cup 2011

you are all overlooking one very important fact

WE WON fuckers

In any other circumstance than a knockout tournament, I'd have said you just lost a little bit less:P No way are you going any further playing like that though, not even against NZs 4th choice fly half!

(Yes, I know we were even worse - in fact, I'll save you the comeback;) An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar talking about rugby - the Welshman couldn't join them, he was still in New Zealand.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

you are all overlooking one very important fact

WE WON fuckers

In any other circumstance than a knockout tournament, I'd have said you just lost a little bit less:P No way are you going any further playing like that though, not even against NZs 4th choice fly half!

(Yes, I know we were even worse - in fact, I'll save you the comeback;) An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar talking about rugby - the Welshman couldn't join them, he was still in New Zealand.)

true, we do very much need to lift our game, mind you all in all it's been a pretty ordinary WC skill wise.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just finished watching the Wales/France semi-final game. Damn I hate the French. What an uninspiring game from them in the 2nd half. All they did was kick. If the Welsh had not been short handed from that 1st half ejection (not saying the ejection was wrong), I am sure Wales would have won. Of course the first 3 points Wales scored after the French penalty was a questionable call too.

Hopefully the winner or the All Blacks/Wallabies semi-fnal game will kick some Frenchie ass. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I just finished watching the All Blacks vs the Wallabies semi-final game. New Zealand was clearly the better team from the get-go. But give credit to Australia for playing hard in a hostile environment for them. This semi-final was a much more entertaining match than the France/Wales game, though the score difference would have been higher had the All Blacks not missed all those penalty kicks. I wonder how South Africa would have played against New Zealand? We will never know as far as this tournament is concerned.

I don't want a close final. I want the All Blacks to destroy France. Haha B|

We are running out of pre-game trash talking opportunities here with the final only a little more than one day away now. So I will get the ball rolling. I do NOT want the final to be a close game. I want the All Blacks to absolutely destroy the "Light in the Loafer" Frenchies and if prior play in this tournament has any influence, the All Blacks will prevail and they will do it convincingly. :P

PS: Too bad Rugby is ignored by the media here in North America because it really is a fast, tough and dynamic game that I am sure people would warm up to if they were only exposed to it more often.

I don't really want the AB's to win - New Zealanders as a nation are such poor losers that it's much more fun when they choke:P But on the other hand, France have been so abysmal they don't deserve to anywhere near the final, if they won it'd be a travesty!

So yeah, if the Kiwi's are surely going to win anyway, it'd be nice to see them put on an exhibition.

Do you want to have an ideagasm?