jrmrangers

It's been a damn good couple of days!!!

Saturday night I took first place at my DZ's Halloween costume party and the prize was a month, I repeat a MONTH of free skydives!! Needless to say that made me a happy man! Then this morning I got asked to join a 4 way team!!! Hot Damn!! I have to play the lottery today!! You never know!!:)
Wait , I pull what first?

Saturday night I took first place at my DZ's Halloween costume party and the prize was a month, I repeat a MONTH of free skydives!! Needless to say that made me a happy man! Then this morning I got asked to join a 4 way team!!! Hot Damn!! I have to play the lottery today!! You never know!!:)

Let me guess, December 15-January 15?

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Thanks John , the team isn't set yet. One of the belly flying coaches at my DZ that I fly with very often asked me this morning . We still need to fill one more slot before its official. This does give me some great incentive to hit the tunnel this winter!! My belly flying has been getting better by the week. I try to learn or get better at something every time I jump and it's helped me to make some good progress!!
Wait , I pull what first?

That costume won!
For real!
No way!
So what will the team name be?
Please I beg of you...Team T&A!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!