Squeak

Squeaks Bike Project

That went from the backburner to almost done in a hurry!

Also I jhave just had a 2 week term break so i could work on it day and night for 14 days.
It's the fiddly bits that are taking time now. Anodiser FORGOT to do my job on my foort pegs, so that's ANOTHER week delay, wiring is more complex than expected, more delay etc...
They just keep adding up. Ceramic coating wont be ready until AT LEAST Thusday this week.
Then Road trip south for a halloween mini boogie, so no work on the bike this weekend, already the earliest I can have it on the road WITHOUT upholstered seating is 2 weeks:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That went from the backburner to almost done in a hurry!

Also I jhave just had a 2 week term break so i could work on it day and night for 14 days.
It's the fiddly bits that are taking time now. Anodiser FORGOT to do my job on my foort pegs, so that's ANOTHER week delay, wiring is more complex than expected, more delay etc...
They just keep adding up. Ceramic coating wont be ready until AT LEAST Thusday this week.
Then Road trip south for a halloween mini boogie, so no work on the bike this weekend, already the earliest I can have it on the road WITHOUT upholstered seating is 2 weeks:S

you will get there B| Bud,Just wish you would stop making me drool:D:DThink i will send you a box of it for chrimbo:ph34r::D:DBad man :P

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

IT AINT DONE, 'TIL YOUR BUTT IS COMFY :P Just saying.

Comfort is overrated.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

finally got the Carbies back from the ceramic coaters.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6056/6302051734_40592f9f09_z.jpg

not long now, finish electrics, rebuild carbies, modify and fit exhaust.
and
Jobs a goodin'B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That came out really nice! Makes me want to pull my Webers and have that done.

What are some details on what process you had done to them? I'm serious, that's freak'n awesome.

Umm detail would fall under the Black majic voodoo banner.
I knew i wanted them black and asked around for the best way to coat them,.
things that won't work well
Paint (fuel fuggs it up)
Powder coating (see paint)
Anodsing (no one would touch "cast" alloy)

And then
Ceramic coating (sure no probs bring 'em down) B|B|B|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well it's almost done,
She was started yesterday, and sounds BRILLB|

Carbies onB|B|
Competzione Lafranconi mufflers onB|B|B|B|

Wiring not quite sorted:|
By the end of the week I reckon it will be good to ride to the upholster:)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11170092@N04/?saved=1

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well it's done,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11170092@N04/?saved=1

Now to put a few miles on her, and get re-acquainted with CAFE ridingB|B|:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:.

the more observant among you may notice the paint bubbling around the fuel inlet, I need to address that when i figure out how and why it happened and how to prevent it from reoccurring.

But i don't give a toss, Sophia is BACK and My Life RocksB|B|B|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

yes well done :):D:P;)

:ph34r: I'll ride it about for 6-12 months then buy another basket case and start again :)Might try an old Shovel headed sporty
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

:ph34r: I'll ride it about for 6-12 months then buy another basket case and start again :)Might try an old Shovel headed sporty

should not talk about poor old Tony like that:ph34r: just because he is cheap around the street corners these days :D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Where's the "like" button???B|B|B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.