Openingup1

Am I crazy????

ok... So I have finally come to my cracking point. I need to open up and talk about some stuff. And who better with than my Sky family. I hope you can understand the secretness... :(

I need to know if there is something wrong with me.... I had a dream last night about my wife with another guy. It was a guy that I knew from a long time ago. But I didnt get upset with it. I was actually happy and getting excited (sexually) in the dream.

But this isnt just a dream... That dream just put me over the edge. I hate this! Because I know its true. I have had fantasies about my wife with other men. I know its wrong and disgusting. I hate it more than I could ever let anyone know and it literally tears me up inside that something like that could excite me.

But its not just with my wife. Before her, I would think the same thing about my girlfreinds. During sex I would think of another guy I know there doing it, not me. (not always the same one) And it made me go faster....

But here is the toss up. Just as much as it excites me when we are in the moment or I am charged... When I am not it hurts me to think about her with her exes. When we talk about her past sex life it tears me up inside to think about her with someone else. It breaks my heart, but I would never let her know...

I just cant take this anymore. I dont know why I have these thoughts. I have kept them hidden for so long, but that dream last night just pushed me over the edge. I had to tell SOMEONE!!!

help...

Ok, serious reply. What is it about imagining other men in your place that turns you on, and what about that shames you think about it after?
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

" What is it about imagining other men in your place that turns you on" -

I have no idea. It just has. I dont know if its due to my insecurites about myself and wanting someone else to preform better than me... I am lost on it. I dont know if its a control thing, because in my mind im in control of who gets to be with her and who doesnt...

"what about that shames you think about it after? "

Because I know its wrong. In my heart I know its not right. I shouldnt think about my WIFE with other men...

Trust me on these two facts.

1. Niether of us would want the fantasy to come true. I know it would break my heart.. Because thinking about it after the "release", I hate it... Its only when im charged.

2. It would turn into a serious fight in which I dont want to know what she would say. :( She wouldnt be very understanding of that... And I completely understand.

Thats why I dont want to tell her. I know it will only burdern, hurt, and concern her. But Like I said, Its been a fantasy for a long time. I just hate that I have it.

Unless you want to burden, hurt, and concern her, don't tell her.

Hopefully, the anonymous venting will help.

I don't see this ending well if you unload on her. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

The venting did help. :)
Its the first time I have written/told anyone about this.

Again, I would never tell her. I love her waaaaay to much.

WTF...? :S

VENTING?! :o

You come on a SKYDIVING site... to tell us how you deamin' about your wife fucking other guys gets ya hot?

Bring her to a few boogies and BOTH yer dreams will come true! B|

Even Dr. Phil would tell ya to get 'Addadicktome' surgery and damn quick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

FUNKS?! that you?? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Nothing wrong with those dreams or fantasies. If it was actually done and without your knowledge and consent then it would be bad, and an ex would probably be a bad idea due to emotional issues.

Nothing wrong with talking about it either. Talk does not mean either of you have to act on anything but it opens a discussion.

Do you listen to podcasts at all? There are plenty of good ones but check out "Sex is Fun" and maybe "Swingercast". Even if topics go beyond your comfort they can get you thinking more critically.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

I once heard of a girl who liked to let slugs run accross her body when she was "charged" while mastorbaiting.

after, she felt terrible and was disgusted by herself for doing that... but she would always go back to doing it...

in the end the question is i think why you don't like these thoughts and not why you have them. ok maybe it's not everybodys deal and so it's not "normal" but that doesn't mean it's not ok to think what you think.

i actually thought while reading your post: so what? where is the problem...

it's a fantasy. i would'nt beat myself up for that...

Am I crazy????

No, of course not...we all have crazy/sick toughts, some more than others.

Personally I don't think there is a thought out there that I haven't entertained in my own mind.

I had a good friend back in 2000 and we would just let loose on our depraved thoughts...LMFAO, it was hilarious.

My mind still flows constantly with depraved shit...I've learned not to act on it, but rather make money by writing various comedic bites for primtime cartoon tv...

Athiests tell me I'm a hypocrite, and the religious tell me I sold my soul...whatever...it's better than acting out.

Did you know that your fetish isn't so bad....there are actually men who fantasize about being packed up the keister!:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Oh ya, and btw....fuck your "sky family..." they're the most judgemental son's of bitches you'll ever meet!

That's primarily the reason I fly solo...skrew em'

That's the reason why you had to become all annonymous....these people suck.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...