mrubin

New Years Plans!

How is everyone planning on ringing in 2012?

I'm going to Montreal for the weekend to hang out with friends and fly in the tunnel.

Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a fun and safe New Years! If you believe the Mayans, this may be the last one, so make it count!
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Hanging with friends at their house. Chill evening ... exactly the way I like it.

But for those of you who don't have plans yet, may I suggest the attached? ;):P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Both of my kids will be home this weekend (I haven't seen them at the same time since this summer), so I'll be hosting a family dinner. The kids will go off to be with their friends later that night and I'll be left at home with Normiss. Hopefully we'll be able to find a way to keep ourselves occupied. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon