BillyVance

UFC 141 tonight

Call me silly, but how can the ULTIMATE fighting championship have been already fought 140 times?

I dunno... probably it's just the 141st PPV event in its history? There's like a PPV every month or so but not all weight class championships are contested in each PPV.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow... Alistair Overeem by TKO 2:26 in the first round.

Lesnar couldn't take the knees and kicks to the midsection. Kick to the liver did him in.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought Overeem would take Brock as, by comparison, Overeem is like a mechanic to the MMA fight game, with a war chest bigger than a Snap-On truck, while Brock just has a phillips head screwdriver.
Dos Santos will not be a walkover by any means. In fact, I think Dos Santos could ruin Overeem's day.
Go Hendricks, Go Diaz. UFC 142 - Go Vitor!

You're always the starter in your own life!

Ya, not going to be sad to see the back of Lesnar. Never quite got the whole mutual respect between warriors thing.

Agreed. He is a dbag. That's not what the sport needs.

But, MAN those were two big MFs.

Now that Brock can't throw his weight around in the division He realizes it's not as fun as beating up on small guys.
My photos

My Videos

Ya, not going to be sad to see the back of Lesnar. Never quite got the whole mutual respect between warriors thing.

Agreed. He is a dbag. That's not what the sport needs.

But, MAN those were two big MFs.

Now that Brock can't throw his weight around in the division He realizes it's not as fun as beating up on small guys.

No kidding. He's quit other times too. Quit the WWE when he realized he couldn't bully/beat Bill Goldberg... Quit the NFL when he couldn't hack it in the trenches, and now this. What's next? Oh yeah, time to raise his kids.