DvK

Burglary

Yes, I was burgularized when I was in college and we also had a Peeping Tom, which really freaked me out. My roommates lost more than I did in the burgulary; one roommate was really mad she couldn't report to the cop that her weed was missing. :ph34r:

I'm assuming you didn't have renter's insurance? Look at it this way; your year can only get better. Keep your chin up!

-----------------------------------------------------
So the 'roommate' that got her weed stolen was you wasnt it? :D Pothead :D

***So the 'roommate' that got her weed stolen was you wasnt it? Pothead

No, I am totally not a pothead.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

why not? Nothing wrong with a little clearing your mind every now and then...

Um...because I don't feel the need to smoke pot. This is a very strange question. :|
Let's keep the thread on track with the burglary topic.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ever since I started farming pigs I've never had to report a burglary, just saying.

Are you suggesting I should start a pig farm?:)

or invest in a spade and a few Kgs of Lime

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Yes, I know the feeling. Had my home broken into. At least they couldn't take my 200 lb Sony Bravia 35" tube TV. :D:D:D

I now have a wireless alarm hooked up to a hidden cellular unit. The police usually gets there in 2 minutes after the alarm trips. I know, I've opened the door and forgot the alarm was on. :D Cutting my power aint gonna work, bitch! B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We were burgled ( another Miami story) 25-30 years ago. I just missed them. I was heavy that day, too. >:(
I have a buddy who came home to catch two crooks in his living room about to make off with his TV. The crooks had CHOPPED A HOLE in his roof to get in. Rocky went ballistic and kicked both their asses reeeeeeeally badly, then called the cops. His wife remained shaken for many years afterwards.

Um...because I don't feel the need to smoke pot. This is a very strange question. :|

Skymama smack down. Come to the boogie to receive one in person.:D

Skymama smack down. Come to the boogie to receive one in person.:D

Already got mine. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

CSpenceFLY I'd only have to pay the jump for the coach, the coaches don't make money of it (well, maybe they do, maybe the DZ pays them). It kinda works on a freelance base here. And the DZ pays half the jump for the coach. So I'd pay 1.5 jump, 1 for my jump, 0.5 for that one of the coach...

If you mean Teuge, no we don't get paid anything for a TRIP jump. Strictly freelance, and strictly for the fun of it. That's a little bit of a problem, because most of the TRIP coaches also do video/AFF/tandem or teamjumps so are busy a lot of the time. But usually if you call ahead you can find a TRIP coach to jump with you. Just not in this #$%^weather we're having B|

Anyway, if you're looking for a cheaper starter rig to buy (or rent), make sure to talk to Eric @ Skydivesupplies (Teuge). Often it's possible to make a deal with him, so you can get your own rig sooner.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

CSpenceFLY I'd only have to pay the jump for the coach, the coaches don't make money of it (well, maybe they do, maybe the DZ pays them). It kinda works on a freelance base here. And the DZ pays half the jump for the coach. So I'd pay 1.5 jump, 1 for my jump, 0.5 for that one of the coach...

If you mean Teuge, no we don't get paid anything for a TRIP jump. Strictly freelance, and strictly for the fun of it. That's a little bit of a problem, because most of the TRIP coaches also do video/AFF/tandem or teamjumps so are busy a lot of the time. But usually if you call ahead you can find a TRIP coach to jump with you. Just not in this #$%^weather we're having B|

Anyway, if you're looking for a cheaper starter rig to buy (or rent), make sure to talk to Eric @ Skydivesupplies (Teuge). Often it's possible to make a deal with him, so you can get your own rig sooner.

Well, there you have it. Coaches do it for the love for the sport, no money is made, just the costs that are covered by students:)
What kind of deals are you talking about, Saskia?:)