windcatcher

I wanna see your beautiful face!

Roro,

Frenchy and I talked about getting together in Venice for drinks tomorrow as I commute home. I'll talk to the sexyfrenchbitch and see how the schedules look!!!

xoxoxoxo, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Attachments: 2003-10 San Francisco 62- Remi and Karen on Alcatraz.JPG (42.8 KB)

I think you win, hands down for "Person who married way above their league.":P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Less talking, more pictures!!!!!!!!! :)

Fine, you asked for it. This is by far one of the most beautiful pictures of me. :P;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Frenchy and I talked about getting together in Venice for drinks tomorrow as I commute home. I'll talk to the sexyfrenchbitch and see how the schedules look!!!

YAY!!! Sounds great! Hey beautiful girl, I forgot to tell you that I freaking LOVE your new hair color. I can hardly wait to see it. B|

i'm brand new here ... so here's a mug of me and my bro before jumping last week.. and then another normal one of me

~kenz
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

i'm brand new here ... so here's a mug of me and my bro before jumping last week.. and then another normal one of me

~kenz

Grmpfzxpoufpouf!>:(>:(>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."