JohnnyMarko

Sweet Dream Blackberries

Sweet Dream Blackberries

Will someone who's better at the interweb find if this shit is for real? Sounds like some crazy GMO/scam/bullshit to me.

Don't know about the interweb but YMMV for sure.

We got that crap growing wild around my place it grows like a weed,and hard to get rid of. We have a mild climate but the berries are only ripe for a couple of weeks /year.

Maybe if someone used inside growing techniques or lived in the right climate and rotated the plants than it could be possiable. I don't see it competing with the return on growing MMJ.

Noticed this one on the same page http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l98o2ZY7gSg&feature=relmfu

Some company is getting the new $2 bills from the federal reserve ( there is no shortage of Brand new uncirculated $2) then silk screaning or some other printing process the titanic or some other special edition on the real $2's .

A little markup + unknown amount of Shipping and handling :ph34r:

The funny thing is it's supposed to be against the law to deface american money. & these folks are doing it in the open. No big deal.

R.

The funny thing is it's supposed to be against the law to deface american money. & these folks are doing it in the open. No big deal.

R.

The way I understand it, it is illegal to deface money when the defacement devalues the currency. It's not illegal to when it increases the value. Otherwise I guess all those "smash the penny crank machines" that stamp the Empire State building or the Grand Canyon onto it would have been gone long ago. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

R.

The way I understand it, it is illegal to deface money when the defacement devalues the currency. It's not illegal to when it increases the value. Otherwise I guess all those "smash the penny crank machines" that stamp the Empire State building or the Grand Canyon onto it would have been gone long ago. :P

Hello Nice lady

Thanks for the heads up.

Never to old to learn something newB|

Glad to hear my friend doesn't have to worry anymore about getting into trouble for rubber stamping his $2 bills with twin otters, DC-3 and skydivers and spending them around Z-hills.B|

R.
One Jump Wonder

If those bushes actually produce anywhere near what is claimed, I say something's fishy.

Like Krip, I have hundreds, maybe thousands of the prickly (but tasty) vines. They aren't bushes, and they only produce a couple weeks a year, although to be fair, the infomercial didn't specify the length of the "season".

I also don't see how a "bush" small enough to fit in any kind of pot could. They also didn't even show a fully loaded plant, just one cluster and a bunch of picked berries. Oh, and like any vine fruit, it takes a few years to get a crop worth writing home about.

But hey! For 10 bucks (plus S&H) you can buy 3 and let us know how it works out :P

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

We grew blackberries for a few years. They did produce very large berries all summer, but you had to pick them just at the right time to get sweet ones. They sent out runners everywhere, and within three years they had taken over the garden. We ended up digging them up because we got tired of fighting them, and got tired of blackberries, too. Ours looked like the ones in the ad, some as big as the end of your thumb.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy