shah269

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Regarding the subject line: NO!:o

Look it was a long day lots of stress and she got her 14second ride! ;)

But come on these photos and videos are SHIT! You guys are way better than these dorks! I bet you guys can make a killer 15 second swoop video?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/22/article-0-12B7CDA8000005DC-778_638x510.jpg
WOW she is cute in this photo....the others....sure why not?
I mean who am I to say no right?
She kind of reminds me of this Hungarian girl i was dating last summer....she was amazing lived in Brooklyn and was just.....not here legally...sigh..such is life. GREAT now you guys got me all depressed.
Ok back to looking at people doing stuff in 15 seconds.

Still think with all the great pictures and videos you guys have that you could blow these kids out of their water with thier BMX / skate videos.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Yay. Fake boobs with a horrendous Russian accent.
I'd never find my tallywhacker again.
:P

Translation: If Skymama wasn't reading this, I'd say I'd hit that until I needed a hip replacement.
:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not even close.
I have never been attracted to fake boobs OR Russian accented mail order brides.
I happen to prefer a real woman, not one with self image issues.

OK, I can agree on fake boobs, but you don't like Russian accents???
I love them!:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I know this engineer in Florida, nice guy, works hard, smart and well spoken that at 40 just got tired of the dating thing and well...went for the internet.

His wife is not only stunning, i mean fucking stunning, but she came with a masters in business and is a great cook and they hit it off.

Not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing. If you can afford it, took her 2 years to be able to work in the US, it may be the ultimate cheat code to dating for men in the US who are looking for drive, athletic and attractive women. And if it goes to shit, well if you have enough money do it again?

I don't know. That's a different thread all together. But I wouldn't judge.

Nah - maybe being raised during the cold war on US Air Force bases had something to do with that?!?!?

Damn, those 3 years of Russian I took in high school are going to go to waste now! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nah - maybe being raised during the cold war on US Air Force bases had something to do with that?!?!?

Damn, those 3 years of Russian I took in high school are going to go to waste now! :ph34r:

LOOKOUT NORMISS!
SHE'S A SLEEPER AGENT!!!:o

What every man needs, a blond chick with a blank stare.

Kinda looks like Paris Hilton, but with more personality!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Funny, almost every woman has self image isues.

Well, men oogle women with fake parts and every magazine is full of photos of women who have been air brushed, so when we look in the mirror and see all of our wrinkles, blemishes, bad hair, cellulite and saggy bits, we feel a little bad about ourselves!

But, I do have to add that Normiss never makes me feel anything but beautiful, saggy bits and all. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon