macj

A hilarious article that used to be here

There was a hilarious article that was about skydivers written from an outside perspective of someone who thought they were just insane people who were incurably crazy. The English wasn't the best and I think the author was identified as "Ivan" and I can't find it anywhere . A kajillion internets to the one who has a link or knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks!

I don't think so. It was just an article that was posted up somewhere on the site. Now all they have are safety articles and news articles, nothing for just entertainment. It was crazy funny to read and I lol'ed several times whilst reading it at work. I wanted to share it with some pals and am bummed I can't find it anymore....

If you remember more about the article, send on of the moderators that detail and they may be able to help. Skybitch was one of the original article writers and may be able to help also. Hard to believe this site's been up for 11 years now. :o:D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

That's awesome! The less-than-perfect English (though WAY better than my Spanish will ever be, so I can't call him out for it) makes it even more believable, makes it seem like you're just sitting around a bar listening to some guy rant and rave into his beer, instead of reading an article.

Elvisio "fuck off, pull now so we cannot see your ugly face any more around: EPIC!" Rodriguez

Also funny if you have not seen it.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Skydiving

"Skydiving involves jumping out of an airplane, parachuting to the ground, and not breaking your femur when you land. Participants include men with big penises, and women who enjoy being the center of attention, surrounded by men with big penises"
It's flare not flair, brakes not breaks, bridle not bridal, "could NOT care less" not "could care less".