skymama

A vote for me equals $1 to Southeastern Guide Dogs

I entered my kitty, Monty, into a photo contest in the hopes of winning a $500 gift card to Publix (a grocery store in the Southeast US). If you have a FB account, please help me out and your vote will also donate $1 to the Southeastern Guide Dogs. B|

Vote here and please give him a 5 paw rating. He IS pretty cute, don'tcha think? ;)

Plus, if I win, I promise I'll spend some of the money on :D and bring it to the dropzone to thank my fellow skydivers!

Edit: Type in "Monty" for the name and categories "cat" and "best posed portrait".
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thank you. When I click on the link, it brings me right to Monty's photo. I thought it did that for everyone until LisaH just told me too. [:/]

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Monty's overall rating is #1 right now. Thanks to everyone who has voted! B| Now if only the contest would end tomorrow instead of October 2nd. :ph34r:

Thanks! B|

I also voted, I expect you to deliver my beer at my home dz.

Send me that plane ticket and I will! ;)