JohnnyMarko

I love skydiving, but...

Bye bye fellow skyfallers.

It's that time in my young life when priorities shift and certain things have to go on the back burner.

I just recently graduated college, moved home, and now it's time to officially go off to Chicago and start my own life. And while I love skydiving, seeing a couple grand worth of gear laying in the closet relatively unused just didin't make sense.

Sold my rig to my awesome sauce home DZ as a rental rig, shipped off my alti and jumpsuit today, and now I'm reminiscing all the great times I had with the messed up fuckers that are skydivers. Of course I'll still chime in unncescesarily on the forums from time to time, but I don't think I'll be seeing any of you at the DZ any time soon. It's been real kids....

(Side note: I fucking love this community. Selling my rig to the DZ was easy since I knew he owner very well so shipping/payment wasn't a hassle. I sold my alti and RW suit to rando's through the forums and what a delight it was to still have some honest, trustworthy people in the world. Sent me the money without a lot of fuss, trusted I'd ship the gear (which I did), I get $, they get gear. Damn I'm gonna miss this)

Seacrest out

You do know that there IS skydiving in Chicago;)

CSC, I'll give you that...but if you're from Illinois there is no way in hell you would every consider Skydive Chicago as 'Chicago'

And yes, I realize there is skydiving up there. But it doesn....ah fug it, you were making a joke :P

The sky will still be there if you decide to return. Just don't wait until you're a really old dude.

And there's a few decent DZs fairly close - SDC, CSC and Midwest.

That would mean that I stand a chance of meeting you in person :o

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo