CSpenceFLY

Skyride Scum Alive and Well

But, it's right there in the teeny tiny type at the bottom:

"Skydiving Fitzgerald is a popular search term for Skydiving in Georgia. Skydiving directly in Fitzgerald may not be available."

(But they do say you should call them to "skydive near Fitzgerald", so that probably means they are just a town or two away; you know: "near".)

Funny, if you Google their phone number of 1-850-303-0086, you can skydive in Alaska, Nebraska, Kansas, Maryland and Oklahoma. What a great deal, I never knew they were so close to Georgia. I need to work on my geography skills! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Does Georgia have an attorney general ??

The AG office does have a long history of dealing with their bullshit. They continue to skirt around court orders, etc...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Looked up skydiving in Huntsville, AL. 800-615-9754. I got Adventure Outdoors. Related?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

And they have an "F" rating by the BBB... which also shows their current location and the names of the principals running the show...

http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/ticket-sales-events/1-800-skyride-in-hiram-ga-13003271

Here you go, creditors, go get them.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Let's start a pool. $10 a square, closest to guessing the number of people that show up a Spence's next boogie with certificates from this place wins.

We could have done that if we'd known they had hijacked Skydive Tennessee's phone number in Tullahoma after Chris Martin died....

Has anyone noticed that the sLyride sites are now being redirected to another domain called weaty.com and that they are back TOTALLY in defiance of the Ga Court order?
There's no location, and no "Terms and Conditions" page! And I'm sure if I were to dig further, I could find other stuff missing that renders the site as non-compliant of the court order.
and of course, the most recent BBB report shows them as a total Failure!!
http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/ticket-sales-events/headband-in-hiram-ga-13003271

Also, it's not hard to notice that the jumpers from the sLyride DZ at Waverly, Tn are featured all over the sites, lead by their ring leader, Jeff Fincher!
Damn Cletus! You look like a clown!!! :D:D:D:D

Have a nice day! B|

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Has anyone noticed that the sLyride sites are now being redirected to another domain called weaty.com and that they are back TOTALLY in defiance of the Ga Court order! There's no location, and no "Terms and Conditions" page! And I'm sure if I were to dig further, I could find other stuff missing that renders the site as non-compliant of the court order.
http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/ticket-sales-events/headband-in-hiram-ga-13003271

Also, it's not hard to notice that the jumpers from the sLyride DZ at Waverly, Tn are featured all over the sites, lead by their ring leader, Jeff Fincher!

Have a nice day! B|

They won't be stopped until someone goes after the partner dropzones that are working with them.

Has anyone noticed that the sLyride sites are now being redirected to another domain called weaty.com and that they are back TOTALLY in defiance of the Ga Court order! There's no location, and no "Terms and Conditions" page! And I'm sure if I were to dig further, I could find other stuff missing that renders the site as non-compliant of the court order.

Have a nice day! B|

They won't be stopped until someone goes after the partner dropzones that are working with them.

A lot of them have dropped Skyride due to non-payments. It's a step in the right direction, even though the DZs got hosed. :|

Have a nice day! B|

A lot of them have dropped Skyride due to non-payments. It's a step in the right direction, even though the DZs got hosed. :|

Serves them right! What the hell did they expect? They get in bed with a known scam, did they expect to not get scammed?:S
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org