nitro98

is power racer the smallest rig?

Arvel (bsbdeath) and Man Whore;) jump one of the smallest ones I've seen(75 main). Don't know what R he has in it. What ever size chutes you decide to go with, Jump Shack will build you a container to fit your chutes.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I jump a VOOO.

89 Stiletto. 109 PD reserve.\ with Cypress

Depending on the reserve the 113 might be a bit tight.(pack Value)

Maybe a VOO. Contact RI to see what rig would be best, if you are interested.http://www.rigginginnovations.com
The Voodoo isn't the smallest looking rig but very low profile.

The attached pic is the VOOO. And I'm not the tallest guy so the rig looks a bit bigger on me.
5'8" 140 lbs
www.canopyflightcenter.com
www.skydivesac.com
www.guanofreefly.com

If you want the smallest possible rig, forget about a PR 113, because it was never the smallest reserve on the market.
Both Precision and PISA built 120s that packed smaller, had less fabric and were introduced earlier.
Precision later introduced its Micro Raven 109-M.
Performance Designs recently introduced a PR-099 reserve.
If you really want small pack volume, but a Techno 97 reserve from Parachutes de France.

Thus far, I believe the Power Racer is still the smallest container. We haven't made the GA Power Racer (250 cu. in.)in years because when we first made it, it was simply too small for any existing canopies. The bottom line is - send us the smallest canopy you feel safe jumping, we'll throw it in the volume cylinder to get an acurate measurement of it, and then we have the ability to scale the container as small or as LARGE as is required.

Thanks Lou!!! You know I no Man Ho!!! I be FIXED!!

My Power Racers are 300/300 and hold my PDR-113 and STL-107's.

These are pictures of them, they are the same size, but the lighting makes the "Dark One" look smaller.

Arvel (Yes, I jump a Pud)
BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Smallest rig I've seen personally (so obviously there are smaller ones;)) is a mirage G3 with a Vengeance 89 and a Phantom 22' round reserve. Its pretty tiny! These are the parachutes it was made to fit but I don't know the size code for the container.

Edit to add... actually, the same guy has a homemade harness and container. The only metal on it is the grommets, pins, and 3 rings. No joke. The leg straps were not adjustable, the chest strap was fastened by some kind of stiffener type buckle (no metal). there was no cutaway handle, just the bits of yellow cable up near the three rings. The reserve was a throwout pilotchute:S. This rig weighed in at around 10lbs with two parachutes in it!:o Oh........and uh he put like 1000 jumps on it. And these included a couple cutaways I think.
Flying Hellfish #470