Shredex

Airborne Formula (Immune support supplement)

Has anyone tried this stuff?
My boss and a few other people swear by it.
One said he has been using it during the winter time for the past 3 years and has not gotten sick once.

I normally get colds during the winter due to my activeness and being forced into the elements quite often.

I just bought myself a bottle. Can't hurt to try!

What has your experience been with this stuff?

http://www.airbornehealth.com/

It's nothing more than multivitamins and herbal supplements. They've been sued by the FTC for false claims in advertising. You can do no better or worse at the vitamin section of your local CVS.

My wife, too, loves this stuff. She has a doctoral degree. Can you tell it's not in the sciences?

I use the airborne formula on occasion, it really depends on the situation.

For instance, for a vault it would be S=(3.87d)/√(d-H)

The problem is that it assume a 45 degree take off angle, which isn't always the case and can skew the results.

*nerd laugh*
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

In "Predictably Irrational", the author Dan Ariely used his own use of this product to describe the power of the placebo: he actually thought it benefited him, and used it whenever he flew (and believed it helped him). After learning the maker paided millions to settle false advertising claims, he wised up.

It's just vitamins. Take it if you want expensive urine.

Has anyone tried this stuff?
My boss and a few other people swear by it.
One said he has been using it during the winter time for the past 3 years and has not gotten sick once.

I normally get colds during the winter due to my activeness and being forced into the elements quite often.

I just bought myself a bottle. Can't hurt to try!

What has your experience been with this stuff?

http://www.airbornehealth.com/

It's nothing more than a multivitamin that tastes better.
I used it when I flew to AZ. I was fully, aware of its placebo like value (which pretty much made it nothing more than flavored drink) but, I figured that worst that would happen is NOTHING. The best that would happen is it would boost my vitamin levels and help me get through a cold if I caught one on the plane.

I didn't get sick. So no harm was done in taking it.
My photos

My Videos

Yeah. But see what it did to your performance at Nationals... Oh, wait.. No! It made you win GOLD! Airborne for the gold! ;)

Then again, maybe we should test all participants for performance enhancing drugs! ;)
Remster

Then again, maybe we should test all participants for performance enhancing drugs! ;)

Swoopers have known for years that you have to supplement your competition performance the night before with mass amounts of sushi, beer and saki to perform at your best. Otherwise you just won't hit the gates on the first run.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Swoopers have known for years that you have to supplement your competition performance the night before with mass amounts of sushi, beer and saki to perform at your best. Otherwise you just won't hit the gates on the first run.

Tradition continues to this day. Sophisticated doping regimen.

Yeah. But see what it did to your performance at Nationals... Oh, wait.. No! It made you win GOLD! Airborne for the gold! ;)[/url]

Those who can, do.
Those who can't, fly video.

[url]

Well, it didn't help with my busts.
My photos

My Videos