hcsvader

Drunk in Asia again

So my Indonesian girlfriend is coincidentally going to be in singapore the same time as I am.

I think I may have an international stalker....

I wonder how much money her family haS that she can keep showing up in the same places as me.

Wonder how many goats I will get if I marry her. Anyone know what an acceptable number is?

Ya know, I never cease to be amazed at what a simple google search will turn up.

http://www.howmanygoats.com/

You have to answer the questions yourself to find an answer. I got 9.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Seriously, I've been here for two years, and I had no idea there was a tunnel five hours away B| Damn.

there's a Squeak a few hours away too, and you never came and played here either:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Seriously, I've been here for two years, and I had no idea there was a tunnel five hours away B| Damn.

there's a Squeak a few hours away too, and you never came and played here either:P

Yes, I know. It's on my list of things/people I regret not seeing while in Asia [:/]

Well the trip has finally come to an end. Sorry I didn't post more about it but I was to busy having fun in Thailand.
The last week was awesome with the base boogie in ton sai Thailand. While I don't base jump myself, a bunch of my friends from all over the world were with me in one of my favorite places in the world.
The perfect ending to an amazing 3 months.

Wish I could post pictures from my iPad :(

I'm now back in Australia jumping for a couple of weeks before I start another 6 months at work.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I'm pretty impressed with the stamps in my passport from this trip.

Australia, Dubai, Canada, America, Canada, hong kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.

:)

Have you seen my pants?

I'm pretty impressed with the stamps in my passport from this trip.

Australia, Dubai, Canada, America, Canada, hong kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Australia.

:)

Nice one mate.
See you on the weekend? :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Im a horribly role model

Hi

We've met at LP:)
Your a great roll model, for a single dude. We all know what to expect, Party B| I wouldn't want you married to my sister:D

BTW What kind of welding are you doing? When you have the time;)
One Jump Wonder

Would you all like me to start a new thread called 6 month of work and sobriety in the middle of fucking nowhere to pay for the next adventure?

I do have a pretty fucking awesome life, but you gotta pay to play.
Have you seen my pants?