promise5

Opinions please

ok, I said I would post this and ask everyone's opinion. I was talking with someone (yes he's a skydiver) about whether or not I made my first jump. Short version of what happened. I was talking to someone that was working on a plane and rather than have him stop working just to talk to me I figured I would help. Went up the ladder to give him something he needed and not sure what really happened but it kinda involved knocking over the ladder doing what someone said looked like a belly dive on the wing and sliding,falling, jumping, to the ground.
I say that should be considered my first jump. I mean it involved a plane and I was air born for a second or two.
Oh, yes I have a small break in my right leg between knee and ankle. Which is a royal pain. will post a pic if I can.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

ok, I said I would post this and ask everyone's opinion. I was talking with someone (yes he's a skydiver) about whether or not I made my first jump. Short version of what happened. I was talking to someone that was working on a plane and rather then have him stop working just to talk to me I figured I would help. Went up the ladder to give him something he needed and not sure what really happened but it kinda involved knocking over the ladder doing what someone said looked like a belly dive on the wing and sliding,falling, jumping, to the ground.
I say that should be considered my first jump. I mean it involved a plane and I was air born for a second or two.
Oh, yes I have a small break in my right leg between knee and ankle. Which is a royal pain. will post a pic if I can.

;) Not sure if it's a skydive, but, I suspect the "bowling" speech will follow.....
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Why do chicks always wait until they damage something to post pics of it?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

My old man was a mechanic for Eastern Airlines back in the day and fell off the movable stairway thing and smashed his ankle up something nasty.

I suppose he is a skydiver, I mean, he was closing the plane door when it happened...I'll have to tell him that next time he tells me he'll never skydive.:)

Bowling speech?? well, crap last time I went bowling they gave me the " maybe you should try another sport, bowling doesn't seem to be your sport" They never did prove that it was MY ball that hit that person. :P:P:P

Believe me I tried.

Bowling speech?? well, crap last time I went bowling they gave me the " maybe you should try another sport, bowling doesn't seem to be your sport" They never did prove that it was MY ball that hit that person. :P:P:P

I really should't laugh, I really shouldn't laugh, I really shouldn't laugh....... But. crap......

:D:D:D:D:D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Nope, first time on crutches and the very last time!!!
Believe me its ok to laugh. I laughed with my friend when she told me how things looked to her.:D:D

Believe me I tried.

Nope, first time on crutches and the very last time!!!
Believe me its ok to laugh. I laughed with my friend when she told me how things looked to her.:D:D

Crutch rule # 1 : Stand up and keep the crutches out of your armpits. Use your arms.

Rule # 2: Go down stairs on your butt, looks silly, but will save said butt/head/neck.

Rule # 3: No drinking "singles" of Smirnoff, unless firmly ensconced on sofa.

Rule #4: Make everyone you know bring you said Smirnoff.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Let me see if I've got this straight. Just in the interest of due diligence.

After 500+ posts on a skydiving website, you finally make your first jump. The plane isn't airborne; it isn't even moving; its engine isn't even running. And you break your leg.

Did I get that right?