skydiverbry

Hate it

Sorry, I'm a cleanie, well that's what we call it. I enjoy house work, not obsessed about it but hey I enjoy cleaning my apartment. :P:P:P

I prefer to engage in a battle of wills with my room mate, in which we see which of us can tolerate the most hair growing on the bath tub before sometime finally caves and scrubs it.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Sorry, I'm a cleanie, well that's what we call it. I enjoy house work, not obsessed about it but hey I enjoy cleaning my apartment. :P:P:P

I like to cook, and I like to start the day with a clean kitchen. Hate coming down to a mess in the morning. :S

And I like to be able to find my stuff when I want it; no searching for helmets or tools or paperwork, etc. I know where most of my stuff is. B|

I like to cook, and I like to start the day with a clean kitchen. Hate coming down to a mess in the morning. :S

And I like to be able to find my stuff when I want it; no searching for helmets or tools or paperwork, etc. I know where most of my stuff is. B|

Yeah and I bet you're 'an excellent driver' :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I'll send you my ex's phone number. That woman was obsessed AND possessed.

True:
don't care who you are, what realtion you are or none, or how long you're gonna be there...do NOT walk off and leave a glass or cup on a table or anywhere.

Gotta whiz? Take the glass with you. If you don't it will be gone when you get back.

"Hey! Where'd my glass of tea go while I was takin' a whiz?"

"It's in the dishwasher".

>:(

I always threatened to drive her ass crazy by super-gluing a glass to a table and sitting back to watch the action.
Sorry I never did it.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:D:D

If I could afford a damn maid I would definitely have one.......and she would be naked;)

Bry

And the housework would still not be getting done.:ph34r:

Yeah but who would care? :)

Exactly!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'll send you my ex's phone number. That woman was obsessed AND possessed.

True:
don't care who you are, what realtion you are or none, or how long you're gonna be there...do NOT walk off and leave a glass or cup on a table or anywhere.

Gotta whiz? Take the glass with you. If you don't it will be gone when you get back.

"Hey! Where'd my glass of tea go while I was takin' a whiz?"

"It's in the dishwasher".

>:(

I always threatened to drive her ass crazy by super-gluing a glass to a table and sitting back to watch the action.
Sorry I never did it.
:D:D:D

You never did it because you knew deep down she was crazy enough to kill you for it. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can count spilled toothpicks like a mutha------. :P

An Qantas has never had a crash while under your control?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I hate housework!!

I've got a moderate size apartment since my separation from the wife and now all the housework falls on me.

I just can't get motivated to do anything and right now I can't afford a cleaning lady like I used to.

What to do???

Bry

This is easy, don't clean. I found that the problem of hating housework fixes itself if you just don't clean.

Well heck, maybe I can come over with a 6-pack and a vacuum cleaner and we'll have a clean up party.B|

Boom I should have read further.

This is step 2.

Step 1 is don't clean.

Step 2 is get someone to come over and help because then it goes way faster and you get some external motivation.

Im lucky that my mommy still loves my stupid ass at 28 and will come help me clean up every few weeks.

I dont wanna grow up, im a Toys R Us kid.