skydiverbry

Hate it

I hate housework!!

I've got a moderate size apartment since my separation from the wife and now all the housework falls on me.

I just can't get motivated to do anything and right now I can't afford a cleaning lady like I used to.

What to do???

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I'd say, remove this post if you ever want to get laid again.

:D:D:D

Just get a roomba, throw your dirty clothes directly in the hamper and not on the floor, dishes go straight into the dishwasher instead of the sink, etc...

In short, don't create bigger cleaning jobs. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just get a roomba, throw your dirty clothes directly in the hamper and not on the floor, dishes go straight into the dishwasher instead of the sink, etc...

Sounds like you've done this before, Billy

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

...dishes go straight into the dishwasher instead of the sink...

Dishes? Amature! Food can be eaten with hands directly over the sink.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I hate housework!!

I just can't get motivated to do anything

Maybe a touch depressed? Seriously, you've gone thru a lot of changes recently. [:/]

Keeping a squared away place is mostly developing habits, IMHO. Like Billy said, put stuff away as you use it and it tends to stay cleaner. :)

...dishes go straight into the dishwasher instead of the sink...

Dishes? Amature! Food can be eaten with hands directly over the sink.

Or on paper plates or outside...:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sounds like you've done this before, Billy

Wendy P.

Well, I don't have a roomba, but everything else, yeah. When you have a job and two little girls, you find what works and stick to it, plus train them to do their part too. ;)

Still a little on the chilly side to be dining outside:D:D

Paper plates are already in use:PB|

Bry

plastic forks spoons, styrofoam bowls for cereal, etc... ;) Right on. Hang in there. I don't know what going through a divorce is like and I hope I don't experience it. [:/]

This. B|

Grills don't need washing, fire cleans them.
Eat over sink.
In underdrawers.
Leave the seat up.
Don't make the bed.

B|

all while wearing a t-shirt that says something like "to hell with the ex"? :D

I hope you never have to experience it BV.....it just plain SUCKS!

Bry

It's like Normiss said before... "you never really know a woman until you meet her in court"

And lawrocket "the easiest divorce cases were between gay men, the hardest were between lesbians"

:P

plastic forks spoons, styrofoam bowls for cereal, etc... ;) Right on. Hang in there. I don't know what going through a divorce is like and I hope I don't experience it. [:/]

"Forks"? "Spoons"? What are those?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I hate housework!!

I've got a moderate size apartment since my separation from the wife and now all the housework falls on me.

I just can't get motivated to do anything and right now I can't afford a cleaning lady like I used to.

What to do???

Nothing. It's your place, live anyway you want. It's your dust/dirt/clutter, and if you don't mind living in it, then go right ahead. When it bothers you to the point of wanting it gone, you'll get rid of it.

I hate housework!!

What to do???

Nothing. It's your place, live anyway you want. It's your dust/dirt/clutter, and if you don't mind living in it, then go right ahead. When it bothers you to the point of wanting it gone, you'll get rid of it.

Or he meets a nice young hot thing and wants his place to look nice when she visits. :P