promise5

Super bowl pick??

I'm going with Budweiser. They've been pretty lame the past couple of years but I look for them to make a strong comeback this year. It's just their time. Coke looks like they could put up a good battle but they're coming under fire from the PC crowd. If they don't cave it may be a close match. Bud by 3.

hhhhhmmm no smirnoff's???
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I'm going with Budweiser. They've been pretty lame the past couple of years but I look for them to make a strong comeback this year. It's just their time. Coke looks like they could put up a good battle but they're coming under fire from the PC crowd. If they don't cave it may be a close match. Bud by 3.

I don't think they're in the running this year. But Fiat has pretty a strong lineup and they just might rally for the win. (watch "date" and "wedding" ...pretty funny :)they're all here

I don't think they're in the running this year. But Fiat has pretty a strong lineup and they just might rally for the win. (watch "date" and "wedding" ...pretty funny :)they're all here

The fiat??? What about a truck?? Where's ford??
Believe me I tried.

Hi 5'er,

Since you asked: 49'ers by 4-6 points.

See you back here on Monday to see who got it right & who got it wrong.

But it is only a game,

JerryBaumchen

what is the bet???
If the Ravens win you have to wear a Packer jersey on a jump and post the pic!
Believe me I tried.

We can keep it family friendly. How about you have to spend a day, in public, wearing a Bears jersey? You'd have to post a picture of you wearing the jersey in a public location.

And just so you know, I'm not a Bears fan, I just want to get the most out of my bet.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

We can keep it family friendly. How about you have to spend a day, in public, wearing a Bears jersey? You'd have to post a picture of you wearing the jersey in a public location.

And just so you know, I'm not a Bears fan, I just want to get the most out of my bet.

I would be dead!!!!! I mean to put a bears jersey on would kill me and I would be disowned by my family. Ugh.
Fine I'll take the bet.
Believe me I tried.

Are we ready for some football???
Yup, I'm getting my I'm a horrible winner dance already to go!!
In your face 49'ers !! oh yeah baby!!!
Crap,where's my Packer Jersey
Believe me I tried.

Ravens win. +4 pts

I guess we can still be friends!:P I live in Baltimore, but never have been a Ravens fan. Been a Niners fan forever and a day. I've proudly worn my Niners jersey each and every purple Friday around here.:D I think it should be a good game. Love my Niners, but ya never know. Still not sure who will win and never been one to trash talk about other teams. I give kudos to any good play no matter who has made it. I am proud of the way the team has been rebuilt. We are back....finally..lol! It got ugly for awhile, but the past two years have been awesome and I'm proud of my guys!B|
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

If not for that safety with 4 seconds left, you would have been right. :ph34r:

Yeah, I know. The way it was it costs me $100.00 USD and a lot of ribbing. Aw well, it was well played. Flacco is simply amazing, as is Kapernick. The cards fell the Ravens way, that's the way it is!
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"