ryoder

Montana man injured when bridge jumper lands on him

jumpwally

We are def in need of canopy control training,,,good god,,,,he couldn't turn just a pinch ? WTF :S

I sense you are joking.. but just in case you are not.. I do not think the bridge jumper was using a canopy of any kind... :)
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

Looks like I-90 has two bridges over the river at East Missoula. I could only get a Streetview look at one from a nearby street, and it appeared to be not much more than 20' from bridge to water.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

We used to go cliff diving and bridge jumping all the time growing up in Eastern KY. It's illegal now because people kept dying. The bridge was 110' and the two biggest cliffs were 92' and 74'. If i recall correctly only one of the deaths was because someone landed on someone else. Someone jumped into the water followed by his brother who accidentally landed on him and killed him.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.

hookitt

I hate BASE jumpers. They're so stupid sometimes.

It's funny how many of us just assumed it was a BASE jump gone wrong! I know I did at first. :$ I guess only jumpers would automatically think that before assuming someone was jumping off the bridge to play in the water. B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9