grue

Weekend Numbers 7-8 September 2013

You sad, silly sons of bitches haven't been doing the thread, so I will.

Humps:Jumps:Firsts

;):1:1

First jump at my new home DZ. After a substantial layoff from jumping within Australia I'm back in the skies of the southern hemisphere. My rig is down while I wait for my AAD to arrive so I borrowed a student rig and got some sky since I was up there anyway. Been a while since I jumped a Safire 2, I think the last time was at Eloy during the 2005 Holiday Boogie while I was getting repacked after a cutaway. This time around was still fun, and while my air skills are a bit rusty it's good to be back!
cavete terrae.

grue

You sad, silly sons of bitches haven't been doing the thread, so I will.

Humps:Jumps:Firsts

;):1:1

First jump at my new home DZ. After a substantial layoff from jumping within Australia I'm back in the skies of the southern hemisphere. My rig is down while I wait for my AAD to arrive so I borrowed a student rig and got some sky since I was up there anyway. Been a while since I jumped a Safire 2, I think the last time was at Eloy during the 2005 Holiday Boogie while I was getting repacked after a cutaway. This time around was still fun, and while my air skills are a bit rusty it's good to be back!

Nice one Mr Gruesome B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

lol, I still have the t-shirt from that boogie, and probably some videos with you in them too :PB|

After a Cypres service, repack, 4 new sets of batteries, 20min in Perris and Hollywood tunnels, and a new Pulse 170 to save me from myself due to my recent chronic un-current-ness I am now back in the air again.

I really need to head out to Eloy for a jumping vacation again... so tempted... :ph34r:

NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

mattjw916

lol, I still have the t-shirt from that boogie, and probably some videos with you in them too :PB|

Ha! I think I may have just recently retired that shirt in my spring cleanout a couple of weeks ago. It was getting pretty worn…

After a Cypres service, repack, 4 new sets of batteries, 20min in Perris and Hollywood tunnels, and a new Pulse 170 to save me from myself due to my recent chronic un-current-ness I am now back in the air again.

I really need to head out to Eloy for a jumping vacation again... so tempted... :ph34r:

Do it do it do it do it!
cavete terrae.

hcsvader

Didnt get any humps, drove to the dz to watch it rain.
went home and bought a carton of beer...

you "could" have, if yo momma taught you to share:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oldwomanc6

*********Didnt get any humps, drove to the dz to watch it rain.
went home and bought a carton of beer...

you "could" have, if yo momma taught you to share:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;)

:D:D Candy is dandy, liquor is quicker.

And sex doesn't rot your teeth! ;)

:D Hell yeah!

Vskydiver and I spent 30 minutes in the tunnel at iFlySeattle this morning, then I went out to Kapowsin with one of the employees from there and jumped with him to finish his last 2 AFF jumps. B|