JohnnyMarko

iOS 7 is available for download

The throughput on Comcast sucks rocks today, but maybe it's really Apple's fault.

Updates today:
- Mini: Xcode, iTunes
- MacBook: iTunes
- iPad: iOS7
- iPhone: iOS7
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

DcloudZ

Thoughts? Feedback?

I'm generally happy with it. I hated the active desktop. After a couple days I had to turn it off. :S
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm preeeeetty fuckin bitter right now...dunno if it's because I have an old iPhone 4, but this update sucks butthole...and not in the good way...

It's clunky, slow, DAMNITT@R!(HR)IFHPOIDHFWRIUVKNWUVGIWGWR

I'm hoping they switha osdihtp34uigqhr gqeag

THIS IS A FUCK!!!! anflqqio3io;qgnoiqni

Pacific

***Thoughts? Feedback?

Looks way too fruity for me. I'll pass on the update.

Good call...and it's pretty fruity, trust me ;)...

But seriously, it's like someone took every fruit in the produce aisle and squeezed it into a bullshit piece of fucking shit GOD DAMN I GETTING AN ANDROID TOMORROW

JohnnyMarko

I'm preeeeetty fuckin bitter right now...dunno if it's because I have an old iPhone 4, but this update sucks butthole...and not in the good way...

Are you saying that the update process itself is slow or that your iphone 4 is now slower having iOS 7?

Sounds like his phone is slower now.

I think I had experienced this when I initially installed IOS7, but I attributed that to it being an early beta. It's been great on my iPhone 5 and iPad Mini.

But the iPhone 4 is slow compared to either of my devices.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

The only problem I have is that "The Economist" issued a new app, I installed it, and the stupid new app does nothing but give me a black screen.>:(

All the other Newsstand apps are fine.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Pacific

***I'm preeeeetty fuckin bitter right now...dunno if it's because I have an old iPhone 4, but this update sucks butthole...and not in the good way...

Are you saying that the update process itself is slow or that your iphone 4 is now slower having iOS 7?

Now THIS is a worthwhile feature!

http://www.businessinsider.com/call-blocker-feature-in-iphones-ios-7-update-2013-9

My carrier has a block feature, but it is limited to just a few entries, and they automatically expire.

How did you update your phone? OTA? Plugged into the computer?

Simple way to test it, back up the phone (not sync, back it up) to the computer and restore it in iTunes (then restore your backup).

Sometimes on updates something gets corrupt and you end up with a crappy experience. This was especially the case with OTA updates.

theonlyski

How did you update your phone? OTA? Plugged into the computer?

Simple way to test it, back up the phone (not sync, back it up) to the computer and restore it in iTunes (then restore your backup).

Sometimes on updates something gets corrupt and you end up with a crappy experience. This was especially the case with OTA updates.

WiFi

mattjw916

same story different day...

every major IOS release renders all old phones unusable... the behavior is by design I'm sure

I will not be upgrading personally unless I can get some sort of corporate discount.

I've never had a problem with iOS, but I always do it via iTunes while plugged in.