Tink1717

Chipotle

I hate it when the line at Chipotle is longer than my lunch hour.>:(
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

Tink1717

But it's sooooo goooooooood. I've only recently discovered Chipotle and it's even near the dropzone. B|

Chik Fil A is the one that usually tests my lunch hour with long lines.

Now I'm hungry. Thanks! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Tink1717

Chipotle has an app and on-line page where you can order ahead of time and just pick up your order at the cash register. If you know you're going at a specific time, it's a great little time saver.

https://order.chipotle.com
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Your Chipotle must be slow-as-hell, then. The one here can move a line that's back out the door through the store in about 10 minutes. Now the local sub shop takes 20 damn minutes to make my sub if there's no one else in the shop!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I would but I doubt it would do any good. Baltimore is fucked up that way. They will never fix anything, just as long as the status quo is maintained, they're happy.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.

Not only are they as slow as molasses going uphill in january, they can be counted on to run out of the key ingredient right at the time they get to my order. Never fails, today they ran out of fajitas. Last week they ran out of guacamole. I'd take them off the list, but they're the only fast food vegan items in the area where my day job is.

Tink1717

What are you waiting for?:S

If I'm going to drive an hour for a meal (which is the closest Chipotle), I'm going to go to any one of the good restaurants that Annapolis has, rather than that.

mrowc6 goes there (in DC), but he is much more convinced that California Tortilla is the better option. I've not been there, either. :) That's because if I'm going to go to DC for lunch/dinner, it's not going to be a chain restaurant.

So, in other other words, I can not have any opinion for this. :$:):D

never stopped me, before, though!

Go! California Tortilla! (mrowc6 said to post that). :D:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

FlyingRhenquest

Your Chipotle must be slow-as-hell, then. The one here can move a line that's back out the door through the store in about 10 minutes. Now the local sub shop takes 20 damn minutes to make my sub if there's no one else in the shop!

Same for the 3 or 4 around here that I go to, usually they can clean house pretty quickly. Guess it's more in the management making sure their staff are working well together and they have people on hand to cover the rush.

Now, if we got a Freebirds around here, I'd be gaining some weight!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

There is a Chipotle just a mile from me.
I'd visit a lot more often if they didn't load it all up with so damned much salt.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Give me Rubio's, La Salsa, or Baja Fresh any day over Chiplotle.

That said, I do admire Chipotle for their sourcing of food - I appreciate a large chain restaurant that is committed to sustainable sourcing. I'm just a little underwhelmed by the food itself. [:/]

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

We only have Baja Fresh out here. They suck. Plus they have some ingredient in their food that I'm allergic to. I get the shits every time I eat there. Haven't been there for over ten years.

turtlespeed

***I hate it when the line at Chipotle is longer than my lunch hour.>:(

AND here ya go!:D:D

Similar bitches.:ph34r:

"The nail polish I wanted to use looks completely different on my nail than it does in the bottle. "

"My cat doesn't understand daylight savings time"

Could've been by my but wasn't. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Tink1717

We only have Baja Fresh out here. They suck. Plus they have some ingredient in their food that I'm allergic to. I get the shits every time I eat there. Haven't been there for over ten years.

Definitely third on my list of the three I listed, and I might even go to Chipotle first. Of course, I live in CA, so I also have more than my fair share of local taquerias and taco trucks, so chains are more for when I'm out in the burbs or other areas and it's easy and convenient.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke