grue

That's it. Humanity simply cannot advance past this achievement.

skyjumpenfool

Not true, there's a donnut shop nearby that sells a long johns with a strip of bacon on top. My favorite. :)

My god man, you are missing it!

The beauty of these things is that you can make them at the house when every you get a craving! Just keep a ready stock of supplies...

Only down fall may be that after you cook a pan, you will have to eat the whole thing. It's not like going to the store and just buying what you want to eat.:o:P
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

GogglesnTeeth

I think if you slightly cooked the bacon before wrapping it in the cinnamon roll, you would end up with crispy bacon in the cinnamon roll after it is cooked!

WIN!

Hmm... I was thinking you'd need to pre-cook, but just to make sure it actually cooked through. But I'm not sure you'd end up with crispy. But either way that looks just dangerously tasty.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

***I think if you slightly cooked the bacon before wrapping it in the cinnamon roll, you would end up with crispy bacon in the cinnamon roll after it is cooked!

WIN!

Hmm... I was thinking you'd need to pre-cook, but just to make sure it actually cooked through. But I'm not sure you'd end up with crispy. But either way that looks just dangerously tasty.

This is fine, bacon remains floppy for some amount of time after being cooked. You'd just have to work with tongs or something to avoid being burned.

Also you'd want to make your own dough and icing if you can. It'd be so much better that way.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

NWFlyer

***I think if you slightly cooked the bacon before wrapping it in the cinnamon roll, you would end up with crispy bacon in the cinnamon roll after it is cooked!

WIN!

This is my concern, and will be my plan of attack. I'm going to try it out this week. I'm on hiatus from work, gym, and jumping for a few days; what better way to supplement my completely sedentary week than to stuff myself with foods that violate every single dietary law known to man? I'll let you know how they turn out.

Elvisio "to boldly go" Rodriguez

NWFlyer

Hmm... I was thinking you'd need to pre-cook, but just to make sure it actually cooked through. But I'm not sure you'd end up with crispy.

Brilliant bacon-loving minds think alike. I was thinking all the bacon grease would get absorbed into the dough. Yuck. So pre-cooking the bacon to some degree might help prevent that. Or maybe put the buns on a raised rack so that the grease drips down into a pan and the dough doesn't sit in it to sop it up.

jgoose71

***Not true, there's a donnut shop nearby that sells a long johns with a strip of bacon on top. My favorite. :)

My god man, you are missing it!

The beauty of these things is that you can make them at the house when every you get a craving! Just keep a ready stock of supplies...

No! You're missing the point here.... Who the hell wants to bake anything? Not to mention stocking supplies? Just stop in and buy one! That's the ticket! :P
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."