Ron

Place to buy a PS4

I don't pay attention to gamers..... I know these are released, but are they available in stores or all sold out?

I used to use my PS3 for the occasional game, but mainly for Netflix and Blueray DVD playing. It suffered the blinking yellow light of death so I need to replace it.

Are these in stock anywhere, or should I just keep waiting till after Christmas?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

GooniesKid

Those are really hard to come by at this time. retail stores will probably most likely be sold out.
However, if you are inclined to get one you might find a few on ebay or craig's list (however, they will be significantly marked up).

Ok thanks.... Not going to pay a premium for it since I am not a gamer.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I'm likely to pick up the PS4, but I don't need one yet. I will likely look around the retail stores for one in the mid to late February time frame since the game I want to play on the new console won't be released until late February early March anyway.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

While you wait...

This comes with NetFlix:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/23377580?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3

The Sony Entertainment Network provides quick access to 100+ live streaming features, including Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video, Facebook, Twitter, fitness and wellness applications.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

You can fix the Yellow light of death for about $50 with lots of places or for about $100 you can pick up an old one off Craigslist. I picked up one that had a YLOD for $25, paid $50 to have it fixed and use it as a spare one.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Also, take care with the PS4 as I think they took out a lot of streaming support for home media / music / DLNA in the launch version. The entire community flipped the fuck out so they are adding it back in a patch is my understanding. However I won't be buying one until they do.

Ron

I don't pay attention to gamers..... I know these are released, but are they available in stores or all sold out?

I used to use my PS3 for the occasional game, but mainly for Netflix and Blueray DVD playing. It suffered the blinking yellow light of death so I need to replace it.

Are these in stock anywhere, or should I just keep waiting till after Christmas?

You can pay a premium on eBay for one (I just bought one and sold it for double on eBay) but if that is all you want... uh... get a PS3 used, there are going to be a LOT going CHEAP soon and you can watch bluray and NetFlix. Wait 1-2 years and get a ps4 at a discount when the first "upgrade" comes out.
You are not the contents of your wallet.