Treejumps

Raw material suppliers?

Hello all,

Does anyone have any ideas on raw material suppliers for webbing, tapes, cordura etc? I order regularly from Paragear, but frankly, they mostly don't seem to be very customer service oriented. Maybe if I was ordering huge quantities it would be different, but they make me feel as if they are doing me a favor. I've searched and searched for webbing manufacturers, but can't seem to find anything. Got any secret vendors you would be willing to share?

Thanks.

Relative Workshop has a supply company called Parastock I believe that's helped out when one of the riggers at my DZ needed some stuff. Info is on their webpage.

Specifically what are you looking for?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I order regularly from Paragear, but frankly, they mostly don't seem to be very customer service oriented. Maybe if I was ordering huge quantities it would be different, but they make me feel as if they are doing me a favor.

I've heard and experienced that more than once.

Parastock is one great source. I really like DJ Associates because of some of the hardware they carry. http://www.dj-associates.com/
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Second DJ associates. But some stuff, like velcro and maybe webbing, is in full rolls only. (hmmm just looked and it looks like they are cutting it now.) I know all the folks at Paragear so don't have an issue with them. I also know the folks at DJ Associates. Parastock is one way for

Come to the PIA Symposium and you can meet all these people also.;) (Shameless plug, hope I don't get in trouble with the greenies.)

Parastock is one way for The Uninsured Relative Workshop not to own their material inventory.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Para-Stock, DJ & Associates, Parachute Equipment Co., and in some cases, parachute and harness-container manufacturers. The manufacturers, are great about shipping-out small orders of 0-P, F-111 and cordura. Especially, when I've had to match tie-dye material. Jump Shack is another good source, especially for Velcro.

Chuck

Hmmmm, I just ordered from Para-gear, thinking it was the only place that would have hardware....

I paid $16/ea for some hardware through them. Had to order $50 for minimum credit card. So I bought a whole bunch of stuff that I didn't want/need. Paid $8 for a small envelope to get shipped.

The part that I ordered is $3.27 at dj-associates...

Damn
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime