StoppieJoe

My goals for the next three years

My goals for the next three years:

2014: Get my A and B license, Get my coach rating, Get my riggers ticket, get my first rig. HAVE FUN

2015: Get a full time packing job for the 2015 season, get my C License, train to fly video, get my D license, Get my tandem rating, HAVE FUN

2016: Finish bus, AFF as well, go somewhere I have never been and skydive for a living. HAVE FUN
Carpe Diem, Even if it kills me -- "Dead Poet's Society"

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

StoppieJoe

My goals for the next three years:

2014: Get my A and B license, Get my coach rating, Get my riggers ticket, get my first rig. HAVE FUN

2015: Get a full time packing job for the 2015 season, get my C License, train to fly video, get my D license, Get my tandem rating, HAVE FUN

2016: Finish bus, AFF as well, go somewhere I have never been and skydive for a living. HAVE FUN

As in Bachelor of University Studies?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***My goals for the next three years:

As in Bachelor of University Studies?

Nope, as in the school bus that I am working on to live in.

"Are you getting into trouble over there?" --- "Nothing that I'm going to admit to!"

Squeak

that's doable, not easy and not cheap. but doable.
Go hard or go homeB|

Damn right! :P:P Its what i want to do more than anything so I will. :)

LuckyMcSwervy

Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Man.... I don't know if I can fit fun into this schedule. Ill be too busy jumping out of airplanes and attending booorrrinngg DZ parties at night. hmmmm Ill try though :P:PB|B|

StoppieJoe

***Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Man.... I don't know if I can fit fun into this schedule. Ill be too busy jumping out of airplanes and attending booorrrinngg DZ parties at night. hmmmm Ill try though :P:PB|B|

What I'm saying is HAVE FUN is the only thing that was consistent in all three of your yearly goals. Remember not to get so caught up in the DZ party lifestyle you stray from your path.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

******Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

What I'm saying is HAVE FUN is the only thing that was consistent in all three of your yearly goals. Remember not to get so caught up in the DZ party lifestyle you stray from your path.

Yeah...a year in county really screws up the schedule! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

*********Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

See? Listen to Twardo! :P

promise5

Twardo, I don't believe it. You? In the county ? :P
I just can't see it.

Pssst he said In country not in THE country ;) "in country" is a specific term, look it up:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***Twardo, I don't believe it. You? In the county ? :P
I just can't see it.

Pssst he said In country not in THE country ;) "in country" is a specific term, look it up:)

Hmmmmm . . .

LuckyMcSwervy

************Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Seems like he said "County" . . . as in "County Jail" . . .

County time would, since you are travelling, really put a damper on your goals here next week. I HIGHLY suggest avoiding County if at all possible.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

County time would, since you are travelling, really put a damper on your goals here next week. I HIGHLY suggest avoiding County if at all possible.:)

Ooops :$ little screen and bad eye sight:ph34r:.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

Ooops :$ little screen and bad eye sight:ph34r:.
squeaks!!! Make me doubt myself!!:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

LuckyMcSwervy

************Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Yeah... Ill take the partying slow.... Hopefully the BASE jumping around Year 3 won't ruin it for me :):):)

StoppieJoe

***************Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Yeah... Ill take the partying slow.... Hopefully the BASE jumping around Year 3 won't ruin it for me :):):)

Well, no advice we could give could stand up against what you really want to do at that moment anyway. ;)

LuckyMcSwervy

******************Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

Well, no advice we could give could stand up against what you really want to do at that moment anyway. ;)

You sound just like Concrete Rebound Hammer.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Twardo, I don't believe it. You? In the county ? :P
I just can't see it.

Hmmmmm . . .

LuckyMcSwervy

Figures YOU would get the reference! :ph34r::ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

turtlespeed

*********************Good for you. Nose to the grindstone. Don't forget to have a little fun along the way. B|

You sound just like Concrete Rebound Hammer.

I think a Concrete Rebound Hammer punch to my throat would be very helpful right now. :P

Trafficdiver

It's the journey...not the destination. At your age you can drag ass through this sport and still be miles ahead of where I was when I started.

Enjoy each breath of it!

Have to have a steady form of income to drag ass through it. That I dont have. I cant really afford to do it any slower.