JohnMitchell

I dreamed last night that . . .

JohnMitchell

. . . I could now tunnel fly in any room, no tunnel required. I can't tell you how cool it was, but I'm guessing most of you on this forum have had these kinds of dreams already, so you know anyway.

Tunnel time is like crack cocaine. I think I'm getting hooked. . .:D

Crack is cheaper though.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have lots of crazy, bizarre dreams, and the same thing always happens:

At the time is happens, I'm thinking: Wow! This is crazy! I hope I remember it in the morning!:o

Next morning: Now what was the crazy dream I wanted to remember?[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

LuckyMcSwervy

******Ahhhh...... the Pleasure Tube! B|B|B|

THAT is completely different.:)
We call Paraclete the Pleasure Tube. :P

It's not what I call the pleasure tube!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

LuckyMcSwervy

************Ahhhh...... the Pleasure Tube! B|B|B|

THAT is completely different.:)
We call Paraclete the Pleasure Tube. :P

It's not what I call the pleasure tube!:|

OK, yes, I see where you'd call the Fleshlight a "pleasure tube" as well. :P

Oh, yeah . . . That too.

They aren't that expensive.

I recommend it to all my friends.

JohnMitchell

. . . I could now tunnel fly in any room, no tunnel required. I can't tell you how cool it was, but I'm guessing most of you on this forum have had these kinds of dreams already, so you know anyway.

Tunnel time is like crack cocaine. I think I'm getting hooked. . .:D

I think that's just called flying :P I used to have a lot of flying dreams when I was younger. I taught myself to lucid dream as a defense against nightmares and if a dream pissed me off enough I'd consciously take it over and do stuff like that. These days my dreams mostly don't piss me off so ironically I have fewer dreams where I do stuff like that.

As someone else mentioned, tunnel time is also cheaper than crack. If I could get in at the local one at $10 a minute, I'd be down there constantly. At nearly twice that, I can't bring myself to go down there more than once every couple of months. I can do a 6K hop and pop at the DZ 10 minutes from my house for not much more, and get in 20-25 seconds of freefall, depending on how large a value of 6K we were talking about.

I always feel very odd going into the tunnel with all my gear and no rig on. I think that's why I get as amped up as I do in there before they turn the fan on. Once they turn the fan on, I'm fine.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I used to regularly dream as a kid that if you ran fast enough and jumped and got the angle just right, you could glide quite a way in ground effect - several hundred yards at a time.

Was a reoccurring dream for years.

Oddly now I actually can track I no longer get the dreams. [:/]

mr2mk1g

I used to regularly dream as a kid that if you ran fast enough and jumped and got the angle just right, you could glide quite a way in ground effect - several hundred yards at a time.

Was a reoccurring dream for years.

Oddly now I actually can track I no longer get the dreams. [:/]

No need......you are living your dreams. :)
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

mjosparky

*********Ahhhh...... the Pleasure Tube! B|B|B|

Amen, too true.B| Make it out to Seattle and we'll take you in ours. :)
Woohoo!! B|

You and the shell back need to get a room. :P

Sparky

Nah - she's waiting to get married . . . I ain't waiting that long.:)

FlyingRhenquest

As someone else mentioned, tunnel time is also cheaper than crack. If I could get in at the local one at $10 a minute, I'd be down there constantly.

Crack will give you about 30 minutes of joy, for about 10 min.

Crack is definitely cheaper.

Ask Mr. Ford.

turtlespeed

************Ahhhh...... the Pleasure Tube! B|B|B|

Amen, too true.B| Make it out to Seattle and we'll take you in ours. :)
Woohoo!! B|

You and the shell back need to get a room. :P

Sparky

Nah - she's waiting to get married . . . I ain't waiting that long.:)
See what I'm dealing with out there? :D:D:D I joke that I'm waiting until I get married again but I'm a no good stuff without a relationship and monogamy girl. It's keeping me single for a LOT longer than I ever thought but I respect my body not to just give it to anyone for the asking, KWIM?
Always be kinder than you feel.

Nothing wrong with having standards. As the father of 3 girls, I like that. :)
At Rhenquist, you can "ride the bench" at iFlySeattle, flying standby, for $10/minute for a 14' wind tunnel. They are often super booked, esp. around the holidays, but other times you can get a fair amount of flying in that way. B|

JohnMitchell

Nothing wrong with having standards. As the father of 3 girls, I like that. :)
At Rhenquist, you can "ride the bench" at iFlySeattle, flying standby, for $10/minute for a 14' wind tunnel. They are often super booked, esp. around the holidays, but other times you can get a fair amount of flying in that way. B|

Thanks. B| I usually take a lot of flack for it.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

See what I'm dealing with out there? :D:D:D I joke that I'm waiting until I get married again but I'm a no good stuff without a relationship and monogamy girl. It's keeping me single for a LOT longer than I ever thought but I respect my body not to just give it to anyone for the asking, KWIM?

Well, you don't need to give it away;
You could just loan it out occasionally.:ph34r:
That way you still get it back afterward.
[runs]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.