promise5

Trolling? Not sure if this is trolling or not.

davjohns

You do know you can wash your feet first, right? I don't think anyone is advocating this right after running a marathon or a 12 mile ruck march.

But, if there was a co-ed bath first, maybe even a pedicure / foot massage...you might see things differently.

The bath, the massage and even the pedi are all great but you lose me at the toe. Just not for me. :P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

davjohns

You do know you can wash your feet first, right? I don't think anyone is advocating this right after running a marathon or a 12 mile ruck march.

But, if there was a co-ed bath first, maybe even a pedicure / foot massage...you might see things differently.

I think you needed to be there.. Cleanliness was uh... not many peoples priority.

One of the scariest things I saw was the woman making the breakfast at the little shed by the LP bar. No running water..flies circling around.... wind blowing up the dust( I have described the composition of the "dust" before) but a grill and tables set up... Break the eggs into a bowl.. reach in with her hand.... grab some chopped up veggies to throw into the omlet mixing bowl... then wipe the hands on the already disgustingly greasy t shirt and jeans. Next was to pour the concoction on the grill while reaching for other food stuffs to complete the order.

Repeat on next order.

I got out of line went back to the tent and made something to eat with out the extra special ingedients.

User Name: Corn Holio
He's the only user I've seen that still has one, but then again I don't come here a bunch anymore. It would seem that a "Mod" on this site is an atheist and hated my sig line, so he removed it. (You know who you are) He'd best be glad I'm a Christian. I've pretty much made up my mind this mod is a, well you know what I mean.

Best-
Richard

promise5

The bath, the massage and even the pedi are all great but you lose me at the toe. Just not for me. :P

You want a toe? I can get you a toe. There are ways. You don't want to know. Believe me.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

npgraphicdesign

******Brown chicken, brown cow - not an insult. Low rent foreplay.

Toe sucking - quality foreplay. Also not an insult.

The first: I never heard of it until this thread. :S
The second: Nope, still not convinced. :P

I'm sure I could convince you...on both counts. :D:D:ph34r:

Lol not a chance!! Lol:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.