skymama

I had a post deleted!

He shared with me that he's a recovering alcoholic and so is his neighbor, although she's not doing so well with it. I didn't ask him anything about himself, he just volunteered that information. Note to self: don't tell Hitler any personal information, he's a gossip! :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hi normiss

With all respect, remember what state you live in.

Your dealing with a Mcnasty, that is a alpha male that has some issue's.

Whats the mayor going to do?

Mccnasty is exercising his right of free speech, etc etc.

I live in the boonies, and my two neighbors are both Mcnasty, s that have formed a coalition based on rumors, and gossip. Its like I'm dealing with a
bunch of high school kids. Except they are in their 70s and 80s. Your not in a 60 yd race your in a marathon.

It is what it is, at least your Mcnasty has a websight, just start a file and down load his bs. Ignore the Mc nasty , you dont have to acknowledge the confused dude. Or his posse.

If you expect the mayor or the police to be proactive, rather than reactive, well you may find out after the fact that you have/had unrealistic expectations.B|

Every one has neighbors.

Be well
Dont worry be happy.

One Jump Wonder

skymama

He does agree it's not the platform, but that little site is becoming a PITA.

I agree, but now we have to remain members so we can make fun of people, like that one person on Facebook we've remained friends with for that reason. ;)

Send me his contact information and I will have a talk with him. Guarantee you will like the results. B|

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

The Mayor just said he might come by because he's on the next street over and he wants to give us well wishes. We've said hello at a few events. He even stopped by once when he was looking for his missing dog. What I think is funny is that he invited himself!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

The Mayor just said he might come by because he's on the next street over and he wants to give us well wishes. We've said hello at a few events. He even stopped by once when he was looking for his missing dog. What I think is funny is that he invited himself!

All politicians invite themselves. :S That's how they get there. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

skymama

Well, not here, but on our neighborhood's Nextdoor group.

I feel like I've joined the naughty people's group, and I like it! >:(

Hmmmm

skymama 31438
Your search for posts made by skymama returned 28303 results
OTHER Posts 3135 - Team Room????

BillyVance 34061
Your search for posts made by BillyVance returned 33395 results
Deleted Posts 666

Amazon 33539
Your search for posts made by Amazon returned 32912 results
Deleted Posts 627

Jus sayin :ph34r::ph34r:

turtlespeed

***Well, not here, but on our neighborhood's Nextdoor group.

SEE!

SEE!

All the hate I got over the years . . .

Still get . . .

And NOW, . . . , NOW you understand.:)
Big Hugs, Welcome to the club.:)
turtlespeed 51068
Your search for posts made by turtlespeed returned 50009 results
Deleted Posts 1059

You are such a bad bad boy

Krip

Hi AJ

Can you do the same for little old me.

slug
krip

Have a happy
R.

Shurley

Krip 3045
Your search for posts made by Krip returned 2983 results

Deleted Posts 62

Considering Billy and I have 10 x the number of posts... you are on track % wise ;)
But Clint has obviously participated in far more "interesting" threads:ph34r:

Hi AJ

Thanks for the info.

In case you havent noticed I'm pming more and postimg less.

when I pm someone and they don't respond no problemo. I'm not holding my breath.

A 200 jump wonder with some tunnel time post whore plays the crazy card in a public forum a says he think I'm a danger to the sport, followed by his posse,
no problemo the thread speaks for itself.

"with all due respect", someone turn a thread about silk parachutes, in the history and trivia forum into a political football, followed by a member of his posse that knows better posts ditto.

I handled the ditto dude with a pm. No reason to get banned.

If I get banned no problemo, as long as dizzy. has the db cooper thread, to keep their numbers up, well its kind of like the the majority of dzos, as long as they have tandems, they really don't need fun jumpers.

it is what it is.

R.
One Jump Wonder

Ok what the hell was that supposed to mean? Seems like you have some issues. And what the hell does the DB thread have to so with anything? Is that thing even still active..haven't looked in years...maybe your looking for conflict? Just my observation based off this one very confusing post of yours. Life is way to short to be butt hurt over an online message board...

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

With all respect, my post was addressed to AJ.

Not to you. Your not a mod, I care less what you think.

If you want to insult someone I suggest you do it via a pm, so we can do it man to man, and not get our post deleted or involve the mods.

Have a nice day.
One Jump Wonder

Wow I missed the insult. I asked you very pointed questions and you take it as an insult? I think we have found your problem. Man up son. Not everyone is out to knock off the chip on your shoulder but your going to have a miserable life walking around daring people to do it.

I honestly wish you all the best life has to offer and from these two post I can honestly tell you in my not so humble opinion, internet message boards are NOT going to offer you any of that..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

Wow I missed the insult. I asked you very pointed questions and you take it as an insult? I think we have found your problem. Man up son. Not everyone is out to knock off the chip on your shoulder but your going to have a miserable life walking around daring people to do it.

I honestly wish you all the best life has to offer and from these two post I can honestly tell you in my not so humble opinion, internet message boards are NOT going to offer you any of that..

First I don't work for you, so I don't have to respond to your pointed question in a public forum.

Don't call me son, I'm old enough to be your pappy:D:D

Time will tell if your life is miserable by the time you reach my age, I'm doing fine.:)
Are you the dude that used the bikini wax on his man sac.
and posted the story on dizzy.com:S
One Jump Wonder

Amazon

***Well, not here, but on our neighborhood's Nextdoor group.

Hmmmm

skymama 31438
Your search for posts made by skymama returned 28303 results
OTHER Posts 3135 - Team Room????

BillyVance 34061
Your search for posts made by BillyVance returned 33395 results
Deleted Posts 666

Amazon 33539
Your search for posts made by Amazon returned 32912 results
Deleted Posts 627

Jus sayin :ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D

Although I have been a very naughty poster in the past and paid the price a number of times where a good percentage of those deleted posts can be attributed to, I also have a propensity to insult trolls on here, and a lot of those posts also got deleted along with the threads posted by the trolls.

Skymama, ask lawrocket for ideas on how to fuck with this Hitler. It can be done incognito where he has no idea who's doing it. He's got some awesome stuff. You can also mess with him in public if you dare, and get away with it. Because, nobody puts the smackdown better than skymama! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban