GooniesKid

Jumping with...

JohnMitchell

***...fashion.

Hey guys, check out my future wifey on this video.

http://iloveskydiving.org/view/videos/gopro-high-fashion-roberta-mancino-base-jump/

Yes she is lovely and in your dreams, buddy.:P

And don't you know how to make a clicky yet? Even old farts like me and Twardo can do it. :P:D

I know right?!! I keep forgetting to add the tags for clickly. I'll remember to do it for future posts.

And seriously, is she going out with anyone? I'd like to date her.

Arvoitus

***Is she still dating Jeb Corliss? Anyone know?

Some guy from California last I heard, but that was like ~6 months ago so maybe its not him anymore.

You know, a lady that stunning... somebody, somewhere, is sick of her shit. :ph34r:

That's not true for all of them though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

******Is she still dating Jeb Corliss? Anyone know?

Some guy from California last I heard, but that was like ~6 months ago so maybe its not him anymore.

You know, a lady that stunning... somebody, somewhere, is sick of her shit. :ph34r:

That's not true for all of them though.

Gee Billy ~ wife checkin your posts again? :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

BillyVance

******Is she still dating Jeb Corliss? Anyone know?

Man, who would get sick of her shit? i'd love to wake up to her every morning. It'd be hard for me to get sick of an angel :$

GooniesKid

*********Is she still dating Jeb Corliss? Anyone know?

Man, who would get sick of her shit? i'd love to wake up to her every morning. It'd be hard for me to get sick of an angel :$

Maybe she eats crackers in bed?