skydivecat

How NOT to get a girl in bed

GooniesKid

************Haha, but if you notice, McSwervy and I are the single ones here... Maybe you guys are just really bad at picking the right women. ;)

Saying that and actually MEANING that (and being able to back it up) are two very different things!

I'm picky as hell. Being picky saves me from needing to bitch. My days of training boys are long gone. :D

Well, that's half the problem. Way to many ladies are looking for a boyfriend.
If ladies want a manfriend than that's me :)
Ladies do not want a Secret Squirrel "manfriend". ;)

LOL, OMG! Where's the smiley face with the rolling eyes.:P

*rolls eyes*

HAHA! You know what I'm talking about!! :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Iago

Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 'I went out with once a few months ago' is actually 'I went out with several times, slept with, and then split up with because X'

And allow me to point out that, even after posting 'super-douchey' video of said guy, you at one time found him attractive and desirable enough to be worthy of your affections.

When I was doing volunteer work we had a young high-school age guy who was really just a great young man. Kinda dorky, not the best to look at, a bit like Alfred E Neuman (if you know who that is you get a gold star). He was always 'talk to guy' with the other young women at the clinics but he never ever got any phone numbers, or evening dates, or whatever.

I explained it to him like this- Women are probably not going to be interested in you until they get to their late twenties or early thirties. At that point they've probably been married, had a kid or two, and then split up from the guy they married because their taco told them to marry him. Then they go looking for you because they need stability and support and you get to spend most of your adult life raising another man's kid(s), and the other man gets to stop by your house and be an asshole to you because he has visitation right with the kids you are raising.

The guys all these women have been talking about (brain is the best sex organ, yadda yadda) have been out there your entire lives, but you instead want to keep them as 'crying shoulders' while you screw outlaw bikers that treat you like crap.

So, I call bullshit on you and your entire thread. This is some guy you dated, screwed, and then split. You are posting this whole thing as some type of retaliation, probably because he screwed another woman a week after you slept with him.

(Oooh, I love the bonfire. A virtual dropzone where pretty much anything goes! And yes, I am an asshole.)

I don't think any woman who posted to this thread had a biker dude they dated, screwed and split.

It was a funny video of a douche bag. Isn't that enough?

:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

skydivecat

WOW, that is quite a limb. Try he approached me after soccer, asked for my number, texted for about a week, I met him and his buddies for wings and football that Sunday, paid my own way and never saw him again once his texts revealed what a self centered one track minded guy he was.

Think whatever you want, you have quite an imagination. This site never ceases to amaze me.

edited to add, in case it wasn't clear, didn't sleep with him, no vendetta, shared for a laugh...

I like his story better.
Debauchery, revenge, sex and blackmailing, dangerous attractions, crime and punishment, it has all the elements for a good movie.
Yours is... is... bland.
Not much material to work with my imagination.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

I just remembered the video somewhere about a guy who got revenge on a girl that dumped him by dating her mom or something like that... Got a good laugh out of that one. Anybody remember it?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

I just remembered the video somewhere about a guy who got revenge on a girl that dumped him by dating her mom or something like that... Got a good laugh out of that one. Anybody remember it?

http://vimeo.com/13767360

Or with CC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS5CJOwyh9s
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

The ladder theory is totally true. Women always say they want the nice guy, but they really want the one that makes their heart beat a little faster. Nothing wrong with being a nice guy. Just make sure that's not ALL you are. ;)

This is it. When a woman says she's not interested but he is a "nice guy" it means that a nice guy is all they are. Not exciting, not fascinating or intriguing or sexy or anything else.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

JohnMitchell

The ladder theory is totally true. Women always say they want the nice guy, but they really want the one that makes their heart beat a little faster. Nothing wrong with being a nice guy. Just make sure that's not ALL you are. ;)

I've been a cuddle bitch too many times.

My wife is hotter than your wife.