jclalor

Dating Co-Workers is ...

Seen this too. Most awkwardly I was on a first date and we were playing frisbee golf and surprised a couple who were getting friendly in the bushes off the side of the course.

Most gross--I was out on a run and passed a SUV pulled over on the side of the road. One door was open and the guy was standing outside and the woman was laid down on the front seat. Nothing against a car experienced but next to a busy road in broad daylight?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Prior to college, I worked at a hospital for 7 years. 85% of the staff was female. Let's just say I wouldn't have done anything differently.B|

A few years out of college, I worked for a large high-tech firm. I shared a cubical wall with a very friendly, smoking hot, former ballet dancer. I resisted my urges, and kept the relationship professional. Soon after I left, I learned she had married a guy in our same dept.>:(

My next job was with a large cable-TV company. While I was there, they hired a new manager over me; A bright, attractive, athletic babe. We got along great, but again I suppressed my urge to hit on her. And again, soon after I left the company, she married one of my peers.>:(

I should have stuck with the SOP I used at the hospital.:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

***I'm still trying to figure out why the woman described in the poll options only has one breast...

:D:D

Lunch hour quickie, half the clothes still on? I used to work at a construction company and our tower crane operators had the BEST stories of stuff they'd see from way up there! :D:D:D

I've mentioned this before, but it's worth mentioning again. Old job over 10 years ago. Coworkers of mine started to hit it off... got married. Guy found he was impotent. Didn't tell wife. She cheated on him. Got pregnant. Told him the great news. He showed her the test results from the doctor. He divorced her. Found another floozy to date. Told the ex he was taking fertility treatments, and the war was on. I missed the whole fracas, but they both worked in the same office of 60 people. They were on the phone with each other and the call degenerated into yelling and screaming. EVERYBODY heard them.... except me. :|

They were both summarily fired on the spot after being called into the manager's office. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

My next job was with a large cable-TV company. While I was there, they hired a new manager over me; A bright, attractive, athletic babe. We got along great, but again I suppressed my urge to hit on her. And again, soon after I left the company, she married one of my peers.>:(

I got together with a fellow engineer after leaving one startup and married her two years later.

Smart, sexy, funny, athletic, great cook, I couldn't have done better.

ryoder

I resisted my urges, and kept the relationship professional. Soon after I left, I learned she had married a guy in our same dept.>:(

We got along great, but again I suppressed my urge to hit on her. And again, soon after I left the company, she married one of my peers.>:(

Yep, if you're gonna with the Lottery ya gotta buy the ticket.

Anything great in life comes with risk. Work place romances?? Maybe the problems mostly stem from imbalance of power or one person not being honest. I never got burned in my single days.

normiss

Don't shit where you eat.

Even dogs know this.

yet I have seen a dog eat his own crap . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun