Amazon

Swimming with the.......

Its like they say... you go in the woods with a friend. Get confronted with an angry bear with bad intentions. You only need to outrun your friend, or shoot him in the knee. ;)

Out in the water... I dunno... I'd like to have a partner too... :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

Its like they say... you go in the woods with a friend. Get confronted with an angry bear with bad intentions. You only need to outrun your friend, or shoot him in the knee. ;)

Out in the water... I dunno... I'd like to have a partner too... :)

Hey Billy, I am not a scuba diver but my friend told me they all carry knives so if you see an angry shark you can cut your dive buddy and haul ass back to the boat :o
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

can you crap your pants and swim at the same time??

Good idea;
Similar to dropping chaff to distract the fire-control radar targeting you.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***can you crap your pants and swim at the same time??

Good idea;
Similar to dropping chaff to distract the fire-control radar targeting you.;)

The problem with snappers.... is you usually do not get a chance to see them in murky water here at least the water was fairly clear.

Swimmin in the rivers in FL... I always wondered if one of those was lurking. There was a crystal clear spring near our little cabin.. and usually mama snapper was down from the spring where the cypress was discoloring the water in the surrounding swamp. We only ever saw her up near the spring a few times... but when we did.. it was time to get out of the water.
You also did not venture downstream along the river when it was egg and leaf pile time... that was just seriously asking for trouble.:D