BillyVance

Damn Texans always gotta do everything bigger

Shotgun

I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

And I recently had someone tell me that I'm proof that everything isn't bigger in Texas. (Referring to my size, I suppose.)

What ever could thy mean:)

Amazon

***I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

And I recently had someone tell me that I'm proof that everything isn't bigger in Texas. (Referring to my size, I suppose.)

What ever could thy mean:)

At least he didn't call me a munchkin, like some people. :(:P

Shotgun

I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

I was wondering how much a 99 pack WEIGHS.... I doubt the average guy could lift it, but Aggiedave could.... He's a recreational power-lifter. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

I was wondering how much a 99 pack WEIGHS.... I doubt the average guy could lift it, but Aggiedave could.... He's a recreational power-lifter. ;)

77.5 pounds for the liquid, plus the weight of the packaging.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

99 cans of beer on the wall, 99 cans-o-beer,
grab one fast and shoot it down, 98 cans of beer on the wall

ryoder

******I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

i think I read that it weighed 85 lbs.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

*********I've been seeing that, and I'm wondering if anyone has a fridge big enough to put it in. :P

i think I read that it weighed 85 lbs.

Phew.... Strength-wise, I could lift it, but my back, with the disc problem at S5-L1... I'd probably end up in the ER. :DB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

JerryBaumchen

Hi Jeanne,

grab one fast and shoot it down

I don't know what you did in high school, but for us it was always: grab one and drink it down.

:P

JerryBaumchen

Ours was "Take one down and pass it around"

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Jeanne,

I don't know what you did in high school, but for us it was always: grab one and drink it down.

JerryBaumchen

Jerry dear... have you led a sheltered life my dear????

You never negative pressurized the can... then popped the top???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wTux7FGgfE

seedy

***Hi Jeanne,

JerryBaumchen

Ours was "Take one down and pass it around"

Yep, that's what I learned as a young'un. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9