masterrig

Tom & Jerry?

airdvr

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/20-bizarre-vintage-ads?utm_source=FBTraffic&utm_medium=fijifrost&utm_campaign=CMfacebook#1

Try these ones.

I noticed while watching Midway that all references to the Japs had been deleted. It might not be PC now but it is how it was then. Don't try to change history...learn from it.

There ya' go! Outstanding!

Chuck

Krip

Hi

I assume this means that the "mamma" from the pancake mix box, and the maple syrup bottles isn't being used anymore.:|

Aunt Jemima!

mmmm.

And I remember the log cabin syrup in a little log cabin.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Hi

I assume this means that the "mamma" from the pancake mix box, and the maple syrup bottles isn't being used anymore.:|

Aunt Jemima!

mmmm.

And I remember the log cabin syrup in a little log cabin.

Hi turtlespeed

Made a dash to the grocery store.

After looking hi and low, and asking a bunch of nice ladies if they knew where the pancake mix was stashed:S I finally found the pancake mix shelf.

No Aunt Jemima pancake mix.[:/] And very little of the off brand stuff.

Found a couple of bottles of the Aunt Jemima pancake syrup.

Damn now I have a hankering for home made pancakes.[:/]

We inherited some Aunt Jemima memorabilia, USA hand made toaster cover, S & P shaker, no telling what else.

And my all time favorite the lawn jockey. To bad it's made out of concrete instead of the original metal ones.

All this memorabilia has been in my wife's family for 50 plus yrs. Anyone don't like what I have in front of my house or inside my house. To bad.:)
One Jump Wonder

Today's TV show South Park does the same thing. Nothing and nobody is safe from their lampooning...

Latest episode (I think) is titled "Gluten Free Ebola" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38gmr9_lnVc

:S:D;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

Herro! Bugs Bunny!
:D

I still love all the war cartoons!

Did you see the part where the new jumper added a bunch of weights to increase his wing loading?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

BillyVance

***Hi

I'll check, but I believe the Aunt Jemima brand is still alive and well.

Speaking of the devil... I caught this in the news....

:S:D Predicting it gets dismissed in court.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topstories/%E2%80%98aunt-jemima%E2%80%99-family-demands-dollar2-billion-cut-of-pancake-business/ar-BB82SAC
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

So you didn't watch the video, ok.

Got it:$

My X wifes dad, uncles etc served in WW2 the big one. Her dad had a classic nose art tattoo on his forearm Betty Grable or some babe sitting on the edge of a champagne glass, butt naked except for the high heel shoes.

When we went to the Boogie in Hawaii we took some time off, visited the Arizona war memorial. She was>:( when she saw the tourist info posted in Japanese first.:S

It is what it is.:P
One Jump Wonder