turtlespeed

How much finger do you have?

JohnnyMarko

Wait, is this Bonfire or SC?

Gotta hand it to a mod to take a bonfire thread and turn it into a speaker's corner thread in one post, even if subconsciously. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

From the original study:

Data on 2D : 4D ratios were previously collected from right-hand photocopies in a large-scale study of a British Caucasian population (n = 1314, 572 males, 742 females).

Now, I can change the apparent 2D:4D ratio in a photocopy of my hand my moving my fingers from side to side. Does than mean I can control my personality at will by wiggling my fingers?

Anyhow, this research came out of the University of Oxford , which makes it instantly suspicious.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Dammit... I am now kicking myself... Been on anti-biotics for a week now due to a very infected (albeit tiny) wound on my finger... It was so MASSIVELY swollen... Cannot believe I never thought to take a picture... I think this entire debate could have gone an entirely dofferent direction whilst we all tried to hypothesize on what a THICK finger says about one's character!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

kallend

From the original study:

Data on 2D : 4D ratios were previously collected from right-hand photocopies in a large-scale study of a British Caucasian population (n = 1314, 572 males, 742 females).

Now, I can change the apparent 2D:4D ratio in a photocopy of my hand my moving my fingers from side to side. Does than mean I can control my personality at will by wiggling my fingers?

Anyhow, this research came out of the University of Oxford , which makes it instantly suspicious.

It's not the level from plane of the tip, it's the distance from the pads just below the finger to the tip.

Makes me wonder where you measure yourself from.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun