Suslique

Wingsuit Flight Over an Active Volcano

Erroll

Sublime.

(And all these posters trying sound so disparaging towards Red Bull would gladly sacrifice a testicle for the opportunity to fly like that.)

I know a number of the Red Bull folks and they are very talented, some of the best.

With that said, that video, though visually very cool, was not the extreme experience I thought I was clicking on. Heck, a regular jumper like me could have done that one. ;):D

But like one friend of mine who's done quite a bit of skydiving stunt work for Hollywood said, it's not about how dangerous the stunt is, but how you sell it.

JohnMitchell

Sublime.

(And all these posters trying sound so disparaging towards Red Bull would gladly sacrifice a testicle for the opportunity to fly like that.)

...that video, though visually very cool, was not the extreme experience I thought I was clicking on. Heck, a regular modest jumper like me could have done that one. ;):D

B|B|

Erroll

Sublime.

Thank God I don't have to sacrifice a testicle to jump in a loose three way flock. I'd be all out of nuts after, I dunno, a typically weekend morning skydiving, if I got up early.

Cool visual? Absolutely. Are the Red Bull guys great fliers? Of course. This video doesn't highlight flying prowess, though.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork