tkhayes

Go Canada

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/kitchener-women-say-they-were-stopped-by-police-for-cycling-topless-1.3169479

now legal in most if not all of Canada. In the USA, about half the country would flip out.

In so many other countries, girls with last names of Mohammed would be stoned to death for this.

Never mind Salman Rushdie, where's the fatwa for this behavior? Good for them. I do believe that one of the ways of defeating Islamic extremism would be to show more and more depictions of allah and more and more women's bodies. Until they get used to it. probably more effective than bombs and soldiers.

However equally shameful of me to attempt to tie this to religion at all. More of a statement/comment on differences in societies. These girls are probably no more islamic than i am christian.

tkhayes

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/kitchener-women-say-they-were-stopped-by-police-for-cycling-topless-1.3169479

now legal in most if not all of Canada. In the USA, about half the country would flip out.

In so many other countries, girls with last names of Mohammed would be stoned to death for this.

Never mind Salman Rushdie, where's the fatwa for this behavior? Good for them. I do believe that one of the ways of defeating Islamic extremism would be to show more and more depictions of allah and more and more women's bodies. Until they get used to it. probably more effective than bombs and soldiers.

However equally shameful of me to attempt to tie this to religion at all. More of a statement/comment on differences in societies. These girls are probably no more islamic than i am christian.

The perpetually puerile will be along in a moment with the usual comments for Bonfire till we move on over to SC[:/]

ryoder

Women can legally go topless in Boulder, but not once have a seen a one exercising that right.>:(

Hot weather in Manitoba lately. I've seen no women here taking advantage of this freedom.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Hi tk,

now legal in most if not all of Canada. In the USA

Hmmph, nothing there. In Oregon it is not illegal to walk down the street completely naked.

Do you ride a bike: http://pdxwnbr.org/

We've had full-nude dancing since the early 60's when I came home from the service. Rooster Rock Park ( just east of where I live ), as some other locations, has a 'Clothing Optional' area.

And, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi tk,

now legal in most if not all of Canada. In the USA

Hmmph, nothing there. In Oregon it is not illegal to walk down the street completely naked.

Do you ride a bike: http://pdxwnbr.org/

We've had full-nude dancing since the early 60's when I came home from the service. Rooster Rock Park ( just east of where I live ), as some other locations, has a 'Clothing Optional' area.

And, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

Jerry Baumchen

I lived on my 36' cruiser at the little Marina on Sauvie Island on Reeder Road for 3 long years in he early 90's.... man I miss that place much fun was had at the beach there over the years.. I don't miss any of the stuck up assbites of the PYC though at all.