husslr187

Where to post YouTube video?

What was the video and where did you post it?

Lots of links to YouTube on here, so no general rule that I'm aware of.

There are content limits and "Post it in the right forum" rules.

You could also PM a Moderator. I find if I ask nicely, they will tend to let me know why.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I posted in bonfire. Video was a pickup in slow moving traffic unaware that he/she was dragging their sofa which was tied down in the bed. The truck passes a cop car in left lane and the cop merges behind truck/sofa only to leave the roadway shortly after.

To try and come up with a title that wouldn't involved the police i came up with need moving advice. I figured any title in this section with police in it would be deemed political and deleted. I just thought it was a funny video to share.

I deleted it since it was a post with a single link and no information about what the video was or anything. Tons of spammers and people trying to post links to pages/videos to get ad revenue so without some context I deleted it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

husslr187

Ok well that wasn't the intention. I didn't want to give any info in the hope that the video would be funnier. I guess it turning up in the middle of the night didn't help, but I work nights so it's normal hours for me.

Just post it again and make sure the title shows a reference to what the post is about, as well as a short line in the text body to go with the link.

Some mods get uptight sometimes. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Ok well that wasn't the intention. I didn't want to give any info in the hope that the video would be funnier. I guess it turning up in the middle of the night didn't help, but I work nights so it's normal hours for me.

Just post it again and make sure the title shows a reference to what the post is about, as well as a short line in the text body to go with the link.

Some mods get uptight sometimes. :P

Is that - Baiting?

Just Kidding - I know it isn't intentional - completely - :D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

PhreeZone

I deleted it since it was a post with a single link and no information about what the video was or anything. Tons of spammers and people trying to post links to pages/videos to get ad revenue so without some context I deleted it.

Totally understandable, especially with a low post-count unknown.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

husslr187

Ok well that wasn't the intention. I didn't want to give any info in the hope that the video would be funnier.

I guess it turning up in the middle of the night didn't help, but I work nights so it's normal hours for me.

;) so then AT Work
and postin' to DZdotcom ????
My My My .... what are you supposed to be doing???:ph34r:B|:)
skydive often, skydive safely, skydive with friends...