skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Sunday morning coffee time!!:)
The weekends over for me....all of one day:P

Bry

Here in Jah-pannnnnnnnnn, it's Sunday night and just about bedtime. Come tomorrow morning, it'll be 16 days and a wake up.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Getting closer and closer....ehhhh:)

Bry

Indeed!B| I can't believe I made it all the way until 19 days out before I started my official days left countdown. now it's at 16, a bed time and a wake up. Seems to be goin' by fast too.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Got to jump yesterday for the first time in eighteen months! Cloudy today, but it just doesn't matter. :) Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Good morning.....

Welcome to yet another glorious week B|

Had the most relaxed week end for a long time... Didn't do jack shit ;)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Glorious week eh..........:P

Good Morning mate!!!!!!:)
Let's see 2 papers due,an exam on Friday and 3 days of more PT for my knee and my back is killin me....yep this week is off to a "glorious" start;)B|

:D:D

Bry

Oh....and ho w can I forget the 2 pratical lab assignments due too in Comp. Sci.

NEED COFFEE!!

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Mornin!!!:)
Yea,but if I enlisted your help how would this poor moron of a illiterate computer geek wanna be ever get to know what the hell I'm doing:P
Thanks for the offer:)
So,was the "I don't want to jump" tandem you or your student??:):PB|

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Mornin!!!:)
Yea,but if I enlisted your help how would this poor moron of a illiterate computer geek wanna be ever get to know what the hell I'm doing:P
Thanks for the offer:)

Well if you were living closer to me I could really help you. Last spring I was teqaching computer courses to ehm.. more mature students than usual. So I know what`s the best way to teach an old dog couple of new tricks. Not saying anything bad about your age...

Bry

I was doing a video... There I was hanging of the Cessna strut, 10k feet... when she started to yell "NO"... At first i thought she is freaking out "the usual way" as some students do. I was wrong
dudeist skydiver #42

Morning.

I am officially in the eye of the hurricane now.
This week will probably be tough to fill with work - all SOPs are being reviewed, the report is pending more data which I cannot generate just yet due to a lack of samples.
But I predict that next week an avalanche of responsibilities will come down with little warning - responsibilities which all need to be finished "last week".:|

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

So, then she totally bailed on jumping then???

Bry

Yes. I got back from the strut, we did a second pass, but nothing...
I was surprised with the lack of symptoms of quitting. TI was speaking with her for the whole ride up (which can last in a C-182), you know, relaxing, her without stupid jokes etc. Actually, she was one of the best passengers on the ride up, smiling telling jokes... Background is that her husband bought her a tandem jump ticket. In the end he jumped on the next load.
dudeist skydiver #42

Some people can really fool ya.
Great n the ground,great on the ride to altitude but once that door opens and they get to the edge...a whole different person emerges.

At least she bailed at the door and didn't end up freaking out all the way through the freefall and canopy ride:o

Bry

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Hm, the real scene was last year when skydiver boyfriend brought his non-skydiving girlfriend to do tandem, but didn`t tell her what she is about to do. Afterwards he told her, she played along thinking it was all a big joke. We thought she said OK and she`s going for it. We thought... until we opened the door. Then, all hell broke loose :S

well, it`s time for another coffee...

dudeist skydiver #42