promise5

Begging for Blue Skies on Saturday!

BillyVance

But I'd go bigger than 25 x 25. Guess Billy didn't have guests.

Well, consider that it was Alabama. When they ask "Groom's family or bride's family?" the answer is usually "Both!" :D:D

Easy to fit all the relatives under one tent when your family tree don't branch none. :P

Apologies to Billy and all my other Southern friends, from a native born Texan. . . :)

Well gee, its been 16 years. I don't remember the exact size, and yes we did have about 100 guests, actually a bit more as we ran out of empty seats. So yeah maybe the tent was bigger than 25 by 25. Her family (from CT, NY and NJ), my family (mostly AL), our college buddies (from all over) and my skydiving buddies made a good party. B|

What kind of boy from Bama marries a Dayum Yankee .:)

jumpwally

Have it at the DZ and use the hanger as plan B....done

Depends on whether the DZ has a hangar. Some don't, and others just have one barely big enough to squeeze a C182 inside.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Amazon

But I'd go bigger than 25 x 25. Guess Billy didn't have guests.

Well, consider that it was Alabama. When they ask "Groom's family or bride's family?" the answer is usually "Both!" :D:D

Easy to fit all the relatives under one tent when your family tree don't branch none. :P

Apologies to Billy and all my other Southern friends, from a native born Texan. . . :)

Well gee, its been 16 years. I don't remember the exact size, and yes we did have about 100 guests, actually a bit more as we ran out of empty seats. So yeah maybe the tent was bigger than 25 by 25. Her family (from CT, NY and NJ), my family (mostly AL), our college buddies (from all over) and my skydiving buddies made a good party. B|

What kind of boy from Bama marries a Dayum Yankee .:)

I know right? She and I both went to RIT in Rochester, NY. We didn't know each other there, ran with different sets of friends. Only after she moved down here with another college buddy from CT looking for jobs did we bump into each other at deaf social functions. Even then, it took several years for us to start connecting, especially when she took an interest in doing a tandem jump.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We have an airshow this weekend but I told the weather gods that if it had to rain at one but would leave the other dry then to rain on us. And it's starting to look like maybe they listened.
I hope this doesn't get me kicked out of the skydiving club, but here's hoping for a nice day for you.
Having had three of them I'm kind of sentimental about wedding days.

Given the forecast:

Happy is the bride that rain falls on
May your mornings bring joy and your evenings bring peace.
May your troubles grow few as your blessings increase.
May the saddest day of your future
Be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
May your hands be forever clasped in friendship
And your hearts joined forever in love.
Your lives are very special,
God has touched you in many ways.
May his blessings rest upon you
And fill all your coming days.
We swear by peace and love to stand,
Heart to heart and hand to hand.
Hark, O Spirit, and hear us now,
Confirming this our Sacred Vow.

~traditional Irish blessing
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Phillbo

Wonder why she has not checked in today? Must be busy.

Or sleeping off the hangover, or off on her honeymoon, or whatever... :)

Where the hell does an Alaskan go for her honeymoon???