JerryBaumchen

I don't care what, do not look

Speaking as the wife of someone who looks, of course he does. As do I sometimes.

But when talking to someone, do remember where their eyes are :D. Most folks want to be a person, not just something to be ogled.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Speaking as the wife of someone who looks, of course he does. As do I sometimes.

But when talking to someone, do remember where their eyes are :D. Most folks want to be a person, not just something to be ogled.

I look too. Sorry, ladies, if you're offended, but it's pretty much hardwired into us. But I try really hard not to gawk.

Ran into an old friend at LP this year, not wearing her top. As we chatted for a bit I think I did a really good job of looking her in the eye almost the whole time. :)

Hi tigra,

We ALL look!

About a month after I got married ( many, many years ago ) we were stopped at a red light. I owned a VW bug in those days. A real looker walked across in front of us; and my head did not move one millimeter. However, my eyes definitely followed her. We drove on and about a block or so later, my wife elbowed me in the ribs. I said, 'What is that for?' And she said, 'You know what that is for.'

Yes I did. :P

Jerry Baumchen