JohnMitchell

I'm in Parachutist

For the first time in about 15 years. . . B|

The September issue had the story on the Alaska Solstice Boogie, and Tom Sanders took some great pics there. Vskydiver and Denise standing in front of the helo on the glacier, and the cool 6 way round. Vskydiver is in the red jumpsuit on the right, I'm in red on the left.

Yesterday's trip to the mail box had the October issue, and there I am again, in the LP 18 way. :)
And next month they told me they'd print my letter to the editor (It's a safety thing. Give it a read, if you would).

Wow, I haven't had 15 minutes of fame in a long time. :D

Wanna see my picture on the cover.
Wanna buy five copies for my Mother
Wanna see my smiling face
On the cover of the Parachutist
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It's about damn time they recognized you had some great wisdom to share! ;) Three issues in a row? Hmm... sounds like :D to me!!

Oh, and I'm in October, too. But I'm just buried among the other two people who earned FAI judge ratings. :)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I was in photo finish July 1992 but just barely . you can see my profile through Bob mudge's reserve D handle and my hand on his left gripper. As he performs an unintentional barrel roll off the strut. I'm in the student position. Beyond bob you see my beer belly and chest Mount altimeter. :D

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .