piisfish

Jetman is back again ...

Or can we call them Alpha-Jet-Men now :o

They are now flying a 3 way formation, consiting of Yves Rossy, Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen (both ex-Babylon Freefly competitors).

In this video, they are flying with the French Air Force display team, la Patrouille de France, flying on Alpha Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNaZCDhvh88&sns=fb :)
Enjoy the show
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

piisfish

next step would be to dock on the planes :D

Looked like one was going to. Maybe a practice run. Anybody know how fast the we flying?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

piisfish

Or can we call them Alpha-Jet-Men now :o

They are now flying a 3 way formation, consiting of Yves Rossy, Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen (both ex-Babylon Freefly competitors).

In this video, they are flying with the French Air Force display team, la Patrouille de France, flying on Alpha Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNaZCDhvh88&sns=fb :)
Enjoy the show

Does anyone have any idea the amount of money required to put one of these wings together. Not sure what one of those engines cost but my guess would be north of $8,000. each.

Great Video

JohnnyMarko

I see my comment was deleted. I hope everyone who continues to jump and support Skydive Dubai realizes you're contributing to a backwards society and I'm sure you would be happy to support the same thing stateside, right?

But hey, I guess $ trumps values.

Hey, be careful..."$ trumps values" could be considered hate speech in this forum. But what about that video??

Channman

***I see my comment was deleted. I hope everyone who continues to jump and support Skydive Dubai realizes you're contributing to a backwards society and I'm sure you would be happy to support the same thing stateside, right?

But hey, I guess $ trumps values.

Hey, be careful..."$ trumps values" could be considered hate speech in this forum. But what about that video??

I'm well aware I made an SC comment in Bonfire. My first reply that got deleted was along the lines of 'Awesome video, but (insert political view of Dubai here)'.

Guess that's why I don't post here much anymore. A lot different than when I joined 7 years ago and then quit jumping. Mostly just check Incidents to make sure none of my friends have died (but seriously guys...2 pilot bailouts within a year?!).